ICMR-NIN MSc Biotech, Biochem Project Junior Research Fellow Recruitment
ICMR-NIN MSc Biotech, Biochem Project Junior Research Fellow Recruitment. MSc Biochemistry and Biotechnology Junior Research Fellow position. Interested and eligible check out all of the details on the same below –
Position: Project Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Protective role of vitamin B6 and all trans retinoic acid in radiation induced resistant brain cancer stem cells: A therapeutic approach.”
Age: Not exceeding 35 years.
Tenure: One year
How to Apply
Applications will be received from the individuals by hand on the date of Walk-in-Interview between 9.30 a.m to 10.30 a.m at ICMR – National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad, Telangana State. The candidates will not be allowed to enter the Institute after 10:30 a.m. under any circumstances. The Candidates may download the application form from www.nin.res.in and submit the same duly filled in along with one set of photocopies of certificates and one latest photograph and all the Original Certificates for verification failing which the candidature cannot be considered for Interview.
After verification of the applications, the names of shortlisted candidates will be
informed on the same day for Walk-in-interview. The candidates have to make their own arrangements for attending the Walk-in-Interview. The applicants are advised to visit the website regularly for any updates and changes in the recruitment process.
- Place of work – ICMR-NIN, Hyderabad
- Date and time – 3rd January 2023 at 10.30 am
- Venue – Conference Hall, ICMR-NIN, Hyderabad.
General Terms and conditions:
- The above position is on a temporary basis only.
- The Director & Appointing Authority has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
- The selected candidate should work at/east for a period of six months failing which the salary is drawn by him/her has to be refunded.
- The engagement can be terminated with one-month notice from either side without assigning any reason.
- Since the post(s)/position(s) is/are temporary; the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointment at ICMR-NIN or continuation of his/ her services in any other project.
- Other allowances like CCA, LTC, Medical Claims and PF are not applicable.
- The results of the final selection will be placed on ICMR-NIN and ICMR websites. No intimation will be sent by e-mail or phone.
- The recruited project staff is eligible for leave as per project recruitment rules/guidelines and will have to give an undertaking before joining.
- At the time of joining duty, the candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualifications (from SSC onwards), No Objection Certificate from their present employer if working on Projects (Compulsory), Experience, Aadhaar Card, Community and PWD Certificate (if applicable) for availing age relaxation, a passport-size photograph along with one set of photocopies of the certificates duly attested (can be self-attested) for verification.
- The conditions of employment will be the same as that of the project staff on a temporary basis.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
Essential qualification: Post Graduate degree in M.Sc in Biochemistry/Biotechnology and M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology. Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests – CSIR – UGC, NET including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
Desirable – Experience in handling cell culture techniques and animal handling procedures.
Nature of Duties: To perform project work.
Stipend: Rs.31 ,000/-plus HRA@27% p.m fixed without any other allowances.