ICAR-NRRI JRF Job For Biotech, Botany & Microbiology. MSc Biotech, Botany and Microbiology JRF Job. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
ICAR- NATIONAL RICE RESEARCH INSTITUTE
CUTTACK-753 006, (ODISHA), INDIA
PHONE: 0671–2367768-783, FAX: 0671–2367663
Advertisement No. 49/SRF/JRF/YP/AFO/2022-23
Name of the Post – Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – “Development of Haploid Inducer rice lines using CRISPR/Cas9
gene editing system for high induction frequency” (EAP-372)
Age as of date of the interview – Max. 35 years for men & 40 years for women
Duration of the project – Up to 31.03.2024 or till completion of the project whichever is earlier
Place of Posting – ICAR-NRRI, Cuttack
Terms & Conditions –
- The above position(s) is/are purely temporary and is co-terminus with the scheme/project. The service of the appointed candidate will stand terminated automatically after the expiry of the scheme/project or completion of the period indicated in the selection offer, whichever is earlier and the candidate will not have any right for absorption in NRRI/ICAR. The above age limits are relaxable for SC, ST and OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms.
- Eligible & desirous candidates are advised to bring one recent passport-size photograph, original educational certificates (matriculation onwards) along with a Xerox copy & experience certificate of the relevant subject (as per advertisement) for appearing in walk-in-interview comprising written-cum-personal interview on a prescribed date, time and place.
- Director, ICAR-NRRI reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of position(s) and also to cancel the recruitment process for the position mentioned above. Director’s decision will be final and binding in all aspects.
- No TA and DA for appearing in the interview are admissible.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.
- If currently employed, then the candidate will have to furnish a no-objection certificate from the current employer for appearing in the interview.
- No candidate will be entertained strictly after 10.30 a.m. for JRF, AFO, YP-1 & 03.00 p.m. for SRF.
Date of Interview – 20.02.2023 at 10.30 A.M
Essential Qualifications – Post graduate degree in Biotechnology / Botany / Microbiology
Desirable Qualifications – Research experience in relevant field.
Rate of Remuneration – Rs. 31,000/- p.m. + HRA as per rule