ICAR-IIAB Biotech, Life Science, Genetics & Plant Breeding SRF Recruitment, Attend Walk-In
ICAR-IIAB Biotech, Life Science, Genetics & Plant Breeding SRF Recruitment, Attend Walk-In. ICAR-Indian Institute of Agricultural Biotechnology (IIAB) SRF Job. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below.
The five possible interview questions along with their answers for the Senior Research Fellow position at ICAR-Indian Institute of Agricultural Biotechnology are posted below
ICAR – INDIAN INSTITUTE OF AGRICULTURAL BIOTECHNOLOGY
(Indian Council of Agricultural Research)
Garhkhatanga, Ranchi – 834 003
F. No.: IIAB/8(1)/2022-23/27
E-Office Comp. No.: 214955
Selection of Senior Research Follow
A Walk-In-Interview for selection of Senior Research Follow post, purely on a contractual and co-terminus basis, under NASF Project (Deciphering and deploying low phosphorus tolerance and nitrogen use efficiency in rice using targeted genomics approach), will be held on 05.07.2023 at ICAR-Indian Institute of Agricultural Biotechnology (IIAB), Garhkhatanga, Ranchi – 834003. The qualification details are as under:
Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: NASF Project (Deciphering and deploying low phosphorus tolerance and nitrogen use efficiency in rice using targeted
Duration of engagement of the SRF: Initial engagement of SRF will be for one year, which may be extended subject to the performance and requirement of the services of the SRF in the organization/Project.
Eligible candidates must bring the duly filled application in the enclosed proforma (Annexure I & II) along with a self-attested photo copy of the documents and original documents at the time of the Interview.
Other terms and conditions
- The engagement will not constitute a regular job or appointment in the ICAR.
- During the term of engagement, the SRF shall comply with the Standards of Conduct. Failure to comply with the same will become grounds for termination of the SRF without notice.
Terms & Conditions
- The above position is purely temporary and will be filled on a contractual basis. The post is coterminous with the project and will be offered initially for one year or till the termination of the project, whichever is earlier.
- The upper age limit 35 year for male & 40 years for female. The age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC is applicable as per the Govt. of India/ ICAR Rules.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview (Written test if required) on the basis of their academic qualification, experience, publication, achievements/awards, etc. which are submitted by the candidates in his/her application form (Annexure I). These shortlisted candidates will undergo a panel interview. The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the Interview.
Place of Walk – in – interview: ICAR-IIAB, Farm B, CRTC, Ranchi – 834003.
Date of Interview: 05.07.2023
Interview Reporting Time: 09:30 AM
- The selected candidate will not be entitled to claim regular appointments/ absorption in this institute or ICAR. Non-maintenance of the discipline and failure to perform the assigned duties will make the SRF liable for termination during the appointment period as per ICAR rules.
- The selected candidate will be required to produce all the original documents and medical fitness certificates at the time of joining.
- Candidates should bring their complete bio-data, duly self-attested certificates and mark sheets (From Class 10th onwards), experience certificate, and no objection certificate from their current employer at the appointment time. Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be allowed to attend the Interview.
- No TA/DA/remuneration will be paid for attending the Interview or joining if selected. Candidates whose near/ distant relative(s) is an employee of the ICAR/ ICAR-IIAB, Ranchi, have to furnish a declaration (Annexure II). Candidates having no near/ distant relative(s) working at ICAR/ ICAR-IIAB, Ranchi will also furnish a declaration (Annexure II) on the date of interview.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature. Concealing facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
- All the terms & conditions will be followed as per the revised guidelines of ICAR from time to time.
- All legal disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Jharkhand.
- The Director/PI of NASF, ICAR-IIAB, Ranchi, reserves the right to cancel / withdraw the above position and retains the right to not select any candidate/scrap any of the positions even after the Interview. The decision of the Director/PI, ICAR-IIAB, Ranchi shall be final and binding on all aspects.
* For more details, Please visit our website: https://iiab.icar.gov.in/
Master’s degree in Biotechnology/ Life Science/ Genetics & Plant Breeding with 4 years / 5 years of Bachelor’s Degree. Candidates having a Postgraduate degree in Biotechnology/ Life Science/ Genetics & Plant Breeding with 3 years of Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of Master’s degree should have NET/GATE qualification and 2 years of research experience as mentioned in OM No. Edn./6/27/2014/HRD dated 13th July 2015; OM No. Agril. Edn. 6/27/2014-HRD dated 9th October 2015 of the ICAR and OM/SR/S9/Z-09/2018 of DST dated 30/01/2019
- Experience in handling tissue culture-related experiments
- Experience in gene editing and plant transformation
- Knowledge in computer applications, data entry, analyses; interpretation of results, and report writing.
Consolidated emoluments of the SRF
The consolidated emoluments of the SRF will be Rs. 31,000/- per month + HRA for 1st and 2nd year & Rs. 35,000/- per month + HRA for 3rd year
Tax deduction at source
The income tax or any other tax to be deducted as per the rule.
Attendance and working hours/days: as per the ICAR rules.
Download the application format below