ICAR-IARI MSc SRF Job For Agriculture Candidates – Attend Walk-In-Interview
Division of Vegetable Science
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute
New Delhi-110 012
Walk-in-interview for the post of Senior Research Fellow in the following project purely on contractual/ temporary basis will be held on 26.07.2023 at 10: AM in the Division of Vegetable Science, ICARIndian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi. The eligible candidates should bring their applications giving full details of academic records and experience along with attested photocopy as well as original of the relevant documents
Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: Development of Doubled haploids in Hot and Sweet peppers for creating and utilizing novel genetic variations.
- Age limit: Maximum age is 35 years for SRF (age relaxation of five years for SC/ST & women and three years for OBC).
- The above posts are purely temporary, time bound and co-terminus with the project. Appointment will be yearly based on the progress and fund availability.
- The selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointments at the Institute as the position is co-terminus with the project.
- The original documents will be verified at the time of interview/appointment. If any candidate is found to have submitted false claims at later stage, their candidature will be summarily rejected
- The Interview of eligible candidates will be held according to schedule given above.
- The candidates will have to compulsorily bring the filled in application form (as per the format annexed), all the original certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate, NET/equivalent certificate, degree certificate either original or provisional and one set of the self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates from matriculation onwards and an attested copy of recent passport size photograph pasted onto the application form. Proof of experience and publications also need to be submitted.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be interviewed.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination of such candidates.
- The candidates are required to submit the application at the time of interview as per the format annexed along with the declaration.
- The candidate intending to attend the interview, if any of his/her near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, have to inform/declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in advance at e-mail id: [email protected] by 24.07.2023. If on the date of interview such declaration is furnished and found that his relative is an employee of ICAR/IARI, such candidates will not be allowed for interview.
- All the other candidates are also required to compulsorily to furnish the declaration duly signed and submitted on the date of interview.
- The candidates have to strictly submit the form annexed (typed/ filled) duly signed and submit on the date of interview.
- Reporting time for interview: Date: 26.07.2023 Time: 9:30-10.30 AM at the Division of Vegetable Science, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi-110012
Emoluments Fixed per month: Rs. 35,000/- + [email protected]% per month as per ICAR guideline.
Minimum Essential Qualification: Master degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture with specialization in Vegetable Science/Plant Breeding and Genetics/Plant Physiology / Plant Biotechnology /Botany/ Life Sciences or related subjects from a recognized University with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor’s degree Or Candidate having post graduate degree in Basic Science with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have qualified NET and 02 years of research experience.
Download the Application Form From Below