IARI Plant Biotech, Life Sciences SRF Job – Applications Invited
IARI Plant Biotech, Life Sciences SRF Job – Applications Invited. ICAR-IARI job openings. MSc Plant Biotechnology/ Plant Physiology/ Plant Biochemistry/Life sciences job. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Division of Plant Physiology
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute
Pusa, New Delhi-110012
Please refer to our advertisement in Employment News dated 03-10 February, 2023 (Employment News No 45/27). Applications are invited to attend Online Interview for unreserved temporary posts of one SRF under the ongoing Emeritus Scientist project funded by Indian Council of Agricultural Research, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India. Interested Candidates may send their biodata with self attested scanned copies of degree certificates, mark sheets of 10, 12, UG and PG to firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date for receipt of the biodata is 25th February, 2023. The candidate should submit no objection certificate from the current employer, if working. All candidate must submit the CV in given format. The tentative date of online interview is 6th March, 2023 and any change in the Interview date will be intimated to the selected candidates only. Only eligible candidates will be intimated by email and called for interview. The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project end date.
|Name of the Post||SRF|
|No. of Posts||01|
|Name of the Project||ICAR-Emeritus Scientist project on “Phenotyping and identification of rice donors for resilience to high night temperature under warming climate|
|Emoluments||Rs. 31000 + HRA* per month for 1st and 2nd year and Rs. 35000 +|
|Age limit||Maximum 35 years for men for SRF positions. For women/SC/ST/OBC, an age relaxation of 5 years will be given as per Govt. of India/ICAR rules.|
|Essential||Master’s degree in relevant subjects (Plant Biotechnology/ Plant Physiology/ Plant Biochemistry/Life sciences) with 4 years / 5 years of Bachelor’s degree. Candidates having a Post-graduate degree in basic Sciences with 3 years of Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of master’s degree should have NET qualification and 2 years of research experience.|
HRA* per month for 3rd year.
Essential: Master’s degree in relevant subjects (Plant Biotechnology/ Plant Physiology/ Plant Biochemistry/Life sciences) with 4 years / 5 years of Bachelor’s degree. Candidates having a Post-graduate degree in basic Sciences with 3 years of Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of master’s degree should have NET qualification and 2 years of research experience.
Desirable: Exposure of crop plants to abiotic stresses in the field conditions and controlled environment and their physiological, biochemical and molecular analysis for stress tolerance.
*House Rent Allowance (HRA) will be given as per existing Central Government rates applicable in various cities/locations where SRF working on ICAR-funded projects
Terms and conditions:
- Age limit: Maximum 35 years for men for SRF positions. For women/SC/ST/OBC, an age relaxation of 5 years will be given as per Govt. of India/ICAR rules.
- No objection Certificate from the current employer is required, if working.
- Biodata as per the format given in Annexure 1 should be submitted along with attested copies of 10th, 12th, Under-graduation, post-graduation, Ph.D. and NET/GATE and other certificates required. Affix an attested recent passport size photograph in the Biodata. The biodata should contain Academic qualifications starting from 10th Standard to the maximum qualification with % marks obtained, distinction/medal if any. This is required for calculation of academic score. If the candidates do not fill the marks and relevant attested certificates, the academic score will not be awarded.
- Candidate should submit office orders for research experience, in addition to the certificate from the PIs, wherever applicable.
- Candidate should submit project work report/thesis, testimonials/experience certificates, published research papers, etc. to support their claim on experience.
- The above post is purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis for an initial period of six months or project duration whichever is earlier. The tenure may be extended based on the satisfactory performance of the incumbent. There is no provision of re-engagement after termination of scheme. Selected candidate shall not claim for regular appointment at this institute as the fellowship is co-terminus with respective scheme.
- If the performance of the SRF is non-satisfactory, he/she will be terminated from the post with one-month notice.