HLL Lifecare QA Job For MSc Biochem, Microbiology – Attend Walk-In
HLL Lifecare Limited, a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is a global provider of high quality healthcare products & services.
HLL Lifecare Limited, Healthcare Services Division, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai has setup HINDLABS in Maharashtra State for which the company is looking for dynamic and performance driven professionals for the following positions on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
Name of the Post: QA Manager
Qualification & Experience Criteria:
MSc in Microbiology/ Health Science/ Biochemistry with minimum 2 yrs of post-qualification experience in QC/ QA of diagnostic lab including biochemistry, haematology, histopathology, microbiology, hormone analysis, etc. Experience in NABL documentation is mandatory.
Age: Maximum 37 years as on 01.07.2023
How to Apply:
Interested candidates and those fulfilling the educational and experience criteria as given above shall walk in into the location given below:
- DATE: 25.07.2023 (10 am to 1 pm)
- VENUE: HLL Lifecare Limited, HLL Bhavan, 5th floor, Plot No 86, Sec 11, Near Mandir Chowk, Kopra Road, behind Khopra Bus stop, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai 410210.
The selection procedure shall be through personal interviews only.
Interested and eligible candidates may walk in for the selection process between 10.00 AM and 01.00 PM at the respective locations mentioned above
- Upper age relaxation will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH, as per Government of India Rules in this regard.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Candidates are requested to fill up the Application Blank attached herewith affixing their latest passport-size photograph, which has to be produced at the time of verification of certificates.
- Appointment will be on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
- Candidates are required to bring all certificates in original along with attested copies to prove age, qualification, experience and latest salary certificate with break-up. SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates should produce their Community Certificate in original from the concerned Revenue Authorities. Failure to produce the above certificates in original will disqualify you from appearing for the selection test.
- The proposed place of posting shown in the detail may vary as per the business requirement, management keeps the right for the final place of posting as deemed fit.
- Only candidates with relevant QUALIFICATION and EXPERIENCE will be permitted to attend the written test.