HCCB Microbiology QA Job Recruitment
Supply Chain, Sanand Plant (11650267)
At HCCB, we are committed to providing high quality products to our customers. We are currently seeking a talented individual to join our team as an Executive – Quality Assurance. This role will be responsible for ensuring that all products manufactured and distributed by the bottling operation meet the required specifications. The Executive – QA will support the identification, planning, documentation, and management of quality practices and resources to achieve our quality goals.
To ensure all the products manufactured and distributed by the bottling operation conform to the specifications through assurance of processes from supply to consumer. The QAE supports the identification, planning, documentation, and management of the practices, activities and resources needed to meet quality goals and objectives in a manner that enables management to assess quality performance.
- Responsible for all quality management and assurance activities in the bottling operation.
- Ensure adherence to Company guidelines and requirements in the supply, manufacturing, and distribution processes.
- Monitor, assess, and improve process capabilities in the plant.
- Conduct required tests on raw materials, packaging materials, WIP, and finished products at specified frequencies.
- Ensure availability and calibration of inspection and testing equipment and chemical reagents.
- Control the process of the final syrup and water treatment.
- Manage raw material, ingredient, and product identification and traceability.
- Implement Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) in the plant.
- Document, implement, and monitor a quality assurance system in accordance with KORE Requirements.
- Minimum Education: Post Graduate in Microbiology.
- Minimum Experience: 2 – 3 years in Microbiology in the beverage industry.
Skills and Competencies:
- Commitment to development
- Commitment to excellence
- Planning and execution
- Knowledge of the business
If you are passionate about quality assurance and have the required qualifications and experience, we would love to hear from you. Please apply here.