ICMR Delhi Non-Medical Research Job Recruitment
Position: Project Research Scientist-II (Non-Medical)
No. of Posts: 01
1st class Master’s degree (Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Biochemistry) from a recognized University with 4 years of experience.
2nd class M.Sc. + Ph.D. degree in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Biochemistry from a recognized University with 4 years of experience.
- Experience in Research Administration
- Good communication and writing skills
- Knowledge of computer applications or business intelligence tools/data management
The candidate will be responsible for coordinating with ICMR Institute/Centers for the creation and maintenance of a dashboard as “Registry of ICMR research equipment” in the ICMR web portal. They will also assist the Program Officer in reviewing collected data, preparing reports, and any other assigned work. Place of duty will be
at ICMR Headquarters in New Delhi.
Consolidated Emoluments: Project Research Scientist-II (Non-Medical) (Rs. 67,000/- + HRA = Rs. 85,090/-per month)
Terms & Conditions:
- Interested candidates must download the application form from the ICMR Headquarters website and bring all original educational qualification certificates, experience certificates, along with self-attested photocopies, and a recent passport size photograph for the walk-in interview.
- The engagement will be up to 07.08.2024 or as per the extension period of the project, subject to satisfactory work performance and requirement.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Government of India/ICMR norms.
- Experience will be counted from the date of completion of minimum essential educational qualification.
- The Council reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies as per the requirement and to fill up or not to fill up any vacancy based on work requirements.
- No benefits such as provident fund, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim, etc. will be considered, except for the consolidated pay, as the positions are purely temporary.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the walk-in interview/personal discussion.
- These positions are filled on a purely temporary and contractual basis. The candidates will have no right to claim any type of permanent employment under ICMR or continuation of their services in any other project.
- Date & Time of Interview: …19.10.2023…. (10:30 AM – 01:00 PM)
- Reporting Time: 10:00 AM
- Venue: Room No. 111, ICMR Hqrs., New Delhi