Govt Central Silk Board BSc Job With Pay Level of 7, Online Application Process
Govt Central Silk Board BSc Job With Pay Level of 7, Online Application Process. Government jobs. BSc zoology, botany jobs at Central Silk Board. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
CENTRAL SILK BOARD
Ministry of Textiles – Government of India
CSB Complex, BTM Layout, Madiwala,
Bengaluru – 560 068, Karnataka
Advt. No. – CSB/09/2022
Central Silk Board (CSB), a Statutory body established in 1948 by an Act of Parliament, is working under the administrative control of the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India. It is engaged in undertaking, assisting and encouraging scientific, technological and economic research to improve levels of income in sericulture through spread of scientific sericulture practices to see India emerge as the leader in the world market for silk and advise the Central Government on development of silk industry. CSB invites on-line applications from the ELIGIBLE individuals for filling up of vacancies by DIRECT RECRUITMENT in the following posts at CSB Headquarter and its Offices located in the country, as per the details given below:
Name of the Post
– Assistant Superintendent (Tech.)
No. of Posts – 04*
*The numbers of vacancies are tentative and likely to vary.
Pay level (as per 7th CPC) – Pay Level – 6 (₹ 35400 – ₹112400)
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: Minimum II Class Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in Zoology/Botany/Agriculture/Sericulture Or an equivalent qualification from a recognised University.
Age Limit (as of 16.01.2023): Below 30 Years
APPLICATION FEE (NON-REFUNDABLE)
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates can apply online only from 24th December, 2022 to 16th January, 2023 and no
other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates are required to apply On-Line
through the website www.csb.gov.in under the link “Job Opportunities”
Detailed Guidelines/Procedures for:
A. Application Registration
B. Payment of Fees
C. Uploading of Photograph, Uploading of Signature, Left Thumb impression and Handwriting declaration
D. Download of admission ticket/admit card
A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
Before applying online, candidates should-
(i) scan their :
– photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
– signature (with black ink)
– left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
– a hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given
below) ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the
required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(iii) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a
candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for
(iv) The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information
submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the
supporting documents as and when required.”
(v) The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand
writing and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any
other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of
Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration
typed and put their left hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and
upload the document as per specifications.)
(vi) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the
requisite application fee/ intimation charges
(vii) Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the
completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send intimation to download
call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a
candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her
new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that
email account and mobile number.
APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE)PAYMENT OF FEE ONLINE : 24.12.2022 TO 16.01.2023
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
a. APPLICATION PROCEDURE :
- Applicants are required to go to CENTRAL SILK BOARD’s website ‘www.csb.gov.in’ and click on “JOB OPPORTUNITIES” and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
B. PAYMENT OF FEES
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment,
Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number
and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application
Form containing fee details .Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online
transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your
transaction is completed.
- There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
Tentative Schedule of events :
|On-line registration of Application by|
|24th December 2022 to 16thJanuary, 2023|
|Payment of Application Fees (Online)||24thDecember 2022 to 16thJanuary, 2023|
|Download of call letters||February, 2023/March,2023|
|Online Exam||February, 2023/March,2023|
|Declaration of CBT Result||March, 2023|
|Conduct of Interview/Skill Test|
|To be intimated|