BECIL BSc Jobs 2023 For Life Sciences – Apply Online. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below. BSc Life Sciences jobs. Government BECIL vacancy. Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited PCM vacancy recruitment.
File No. BECIL/MR-Project/1/AIIMS/Advt.2023/267
BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED
(A Government of India Enterprise under Ministry of Information & Broadcasting)
(A Mini Ratna Company)
Head Office: 14-B, Ring Road, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110002, Phone: 011-23378823
Corporate Office: BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307
Phone: 0120-4177850, Fax: 0120-4177879 Website: www.becil.com
VACANCY ADVERTISEMENT NO. 267
Applications are invited for recruitment/empanelment of following manpower purely on outsource basis for deployment in AIIMS, Hospital (Delhi).
|Name of the Post||Patient Care Coordinator|
|Requirement (may get increase or decrease as per the requirement)||03|
|Evaluation Criteria||Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences (preferred) or Bachelor’s degree in any field|
|Experience||At least one year of experience in a hospital after the acquisition of the aforementioned qualification.|
- Selection will be made as per the prescribed norms and requirements of the job.
- The number of vacancies may get increase or decrease as per the requirement.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who are already working in the same/ similar department.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/ written exam/ interview/ joining the duty on selection.
- The application must be submitted ONLINE only for the above post.
- For applying please visit the BECIL website www.becil.com. Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click ‘Registration Form (Online)’. Please read ‘How to Apply’ carefully before proceeding to register and online payment of a fee. The instruction (How to Apply) for filling up the ONLINE Application/ Registration is attached below for reference.
- Candidates will be informed via email/telephone/ SMS about their Skill Tests/Interviews/ Interactions.
- Candidates must review their application forms carefully before final submission. BECIL will not accept any request for changes to be made in the information submitted by the candidates wrongfully.
- Only shortlisted candidates as per the above eligibility criteria will be called for selection. So please mention your complete educational qualification and work experience details in the online application form.
- Candidates are requested to take printouts of their Application Forms after online submission and retain them for future reference.
- Candidates who have applied earlier need not apply again.
In case of any doubt/help please email as below –
The last date for submission of application forms is 26.02.2023.
HOW TO APPLY –
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website www.becil.com or
https://becilregistration.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. (Before applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/10th Certificate, and Caste Certificate scanned images for upload the file size should be no more than 100kb.) If you want to apply for more than one post against the same advertisement, you need to register once only. The fee chargeable will vary according to the number of posts applied for.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E-mail ID before applying online
- Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL i.e. www.becil.com or
https://becilregistration.com and click on the link “Career”.
- Candidates are required to follow the below process for registration.
- Registration to be completed in 7 steps –
♦ Step 1 – Select Advertisement Number
♦ Step 2 – Enter Basic Details
♦ Step 3 – Enter Education Details/Work Experience
♦ Step 4 – Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
♦ Step 5 – Application Preview or Modify
♦ Step 6 – Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
♦ Step 7 – Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned on the last page of the application form.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copies of passport colour photos, signature scan copies, size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in jpg/.pdf files only.
- Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable. There will not be any other mode of payment of registration & application processing fee. Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheque, postal stamps etc., will not be accepted, towards registration & application processing fee. Category-wise registration & application processing is given below –
♦ General – Rs.885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
♦ OBC – Rs.885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
♦ SC/ST – Rs.531/- (Rs. 354/- extra for every additional post applied)
♦ Ex-Serviceman – Rs. 885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
♦ Women – Rs. 885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
♦ EWS/PH – Rs. 531/- (Rs. 354/- extra for every additional post applied)
Note – Bank and payment gateway charges on the above amount will be borne by the applicant.
- BECIL will not be responsible for any network problems in the submission of online applications.
- Candidates are advised to fill the post judiciously as per the advertisement released by BECIL.
- All the communications are made either on registered email or registered mobile number.
- In case of submission of any false information or false documents, action, as per rules in addition to the complaint with local authorities be made, on the desecration of BECIL.
- No candidate shall make any communication with our client.
- Candidates are requested to enter the details in the online application format carefully. Before the final submission of the application, there will be a preview available to the candidates in case of modification is required. After submission of the application, no modification will be permitted and fees once paid will not be refunded
**Candidates are advised to apply through the above-mentioned website only, candidates will be solely responsible for submitting theirs through any other website. The candidates are requested to check their email & messages regularly. BECIL will inform the selected candidates through email & SMS. BECIL will not be responsible for any delay on the candidate’s part. **
Check the notification below