Freshers Pfizer Jobs For Life Science, Apply Online
Location: India – Chennai
Time type: Full time
Job Requisition ID: 4905445
About Pfizer: Pfizer is a leading pharmaceutical company dedicated to discovering, developing, and delivering innovative healthcare solutions. With a focus on improving human health, Pfizer is committed to contributing to the well-being of individuals around the world.
As part of the Clinical Data Sciences (CDS) group, an integral delivery unit within the Pfizer Research and Development (PRD) organization, the Junior Central Testing Analyst is responsible for performing User Acceptance Testing of database screens in accordance with protocol and ensure the end users can enter the data as per the standards and expectation. In addition to the screen testing the Junior Central Testing Analyst will also be responsible to perform the testing of edit check to ensure the checks are rightly programmed, appropriate and adequate as per the specification.
- Perform activities, including but not limited to the testing of CRF design, Acquisition & Processing of electronic data, such as external eData, Lab Data and PK/PD Data, database edit checks under appropriate oversight.
- Accountable for high quality and on time delivery for assigned deliverables.
- Ensure the consistent use and application of applicable data standard and ensures data quality and consistency across programs and repositories.
- Ensure work carried out in accordance with applicable SOPs and working practices.
- Understand the Protocol to perform Screen testing.
- Participate in UAT feedback meetings.
- Track the lessons learned and share the knowledge across the team.
- Complete all the documentation related to study and share it with study Team.
- Awareness of clinical development and pharmaceuticals as a regulated industry
- Awareness of healthcare regulatory authorities (e.g., FDA, Health Canada)
- Ability to learn clinical data management processes and principles in area of responsibility.
- Demonstrates required verbal and written communication skills including ability to communicate remotely.
- Capable to learn technical data systems.
- Capable to learn how to use data visualization tools (e.g. Spotfire, J-Review)
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite of tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree minimum requirement. Health Sciences experience or Technology degree preferred.
- 0 to 1 year of relevant experience in Clinical domain / Life Sciences / Pharma.
- Knowledge and experience in functional / automation testing, SDLC, database management role, understanding key processes and principles associated with role including CRF design, database set-up, edit check specification, data transfer activities preferred.
This is primarily an office-based position that involves sitting in front of a computer for extended periods of time. In addition, there may be occasional presentations and meetings.
Work Location: Flexible