Fortrea Life Sciences QA Specialist Job Opening – Apply Online
- Bangalore India
- Pune India
- Mumbai India
Job ID: 2344167
As a leading global contract research organization (CRO) with a passion for scientific rigor and decades of clinical development experience, Fortrea provides pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device customers a wide range of clinical development, patient access and technology solutions across more than 20 therapeutic areas. With over 19,000 staff conducting operations in more than 90 countries, Fortrea is transforming drug and device development for partners and patients across the globe.
Essential Job Duties:
- Development and delivery of training (to operational groups)
- Provide advice and guidance on aspects of quality and compliance
- Provide consultation to the operational team on quality issues
- Support in tracking and progression of Quality records
- Cross-site QA and operational relationship, provide recommendations for improving compliance and/or efficiency
- Work with operational management to support Quality topics and/or working on projects with QA team on other sites [showing development of collaboration skills]
- Manage local Quality initiatives aimed at improving compliance and/or efficiency of the local QA organization
- Ensure Regulatory Compliance and Quality Assurance (RC&QA) responsibilities, as indicated in applicable controlled documents, are followed
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- 4 years in the regulatory environment (experience in GXP roles)
- Able to influence QA strategy
- Ability to communicate with groups
- Knowledge of multiple operational areas
- Knowledge of industry quality systems/standards and ability to apply appropriate regulatory knowledge to multiple scenarios
Education/Qualifications/Certifications and Licenses:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences preferred (or equivalent Life Science experience)
- Experience may be substituted for education.
Fortrea is actively seeking motivated problem-solvers and creative thinkers who share our passion for overcoming barriers in clinical trials. Our unwavering commitment is to revolutionize the development process, ensuring the swift delivery of life-changing ideas and therapies to patients in need. Join our exceptional team and embrace a collaborative workspace where personal growth is nurtured, enabling you to make a meaningful global impact. For more information about Fortrea, visit www.fortrea.com.
Fortrea is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Fortrea strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.