Ferrero Rocher Jobs For Food Technology Candidates – Apply Online
EXECUTIVE /SENIOR EXECUTIVE – CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT (SSP SPECIALIST)
Job Location: Baramati
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
- Co-ordinate for “Continuous Improvement” culture together with functional HOD’s (in accordance to Professional Family guidelines).
- Assist cross-functional FOX – Ferrero Operational Excellence initiatives and principles in accordance with Plant overall strategies.
- Analyzes plant processes with the help of functional HOD’s and SSP manager, identifies improvement areas, identifies the projects at local level in coordination with functional HOD’s and SSP manager.
- Co-ordination for Continuous Improvement culture together with functional HOD’s and SSP Manager (in accordance to Professional Family guidelines)
- Through assigned resources collects ideas/activities for projects’ standardization, improvement and assuring the achievement of expected results
- Assist with cross-functional FOX – Ferrero Operational Excellence initiatives and principles in accordance with Plant overall strategies
- Assist SSP Manager to examines plant processes, identifies improvement areas, selects projects at local level in coordination with functional HOD’s in order to reach industrial excellence
- Transfers the Global level strategy down into the Plant
- Motivates and stimulates Plant Functions to search the optimal solution in the management of productive factors available in the Plant and of all cross-processes
- Ensure the proper application of Project Management tools and methods for the entire plant
- Implementation of Continuous Improvement Projects for Operational Excellence to make World Class Manufacturing Plant
- Support to SSP Manager for Factory Strategy, by managing Master Plan
Qualifications we seek in you For Assistant Manager in Ferrero!
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in food technology or engineering.
- 4 to 7 years of FMCG work experience.
- Proficient in improvement practices such as Lean, Six Sigma.
- Analytical skills, problem-solving skills, Data Analysis, Excel, Communication and Presentation Skills.