PhD Biological Sciences NII Job Opening – Applications Invited Now!
NII invites applications for the position of Principal Project Associate for a sponsored project titled “Development of Synthetic Binding Proteins as Antibody Mimetic” funded by ICMR. This is a time-bound project extending till September 21, 2026. If you are a highly qualified candidate with a Ph.D. in Biological Sciences or Chemical Sciences and relevant experience, we encourage you to apply.
Position: Principal Project Associate
Project Investigator and Email ID: Dr. G. Senthil Kumar, [email protected]
Educational Qualifications: Ph.D. in Biological Sciences or Chemical Sciences and four years of research and development experience in industrial and academic institutions or science and technology organizations
Emoluments: Rs. 49,000/- per month plus 27% HRA (as per DST OM dated 10.07.2020)
Job Description & Desired Knowledge
The ideal candidate should have hands-on experience in one or more of the following areas: Protein biochemistry
, Structural Biology, Cell biology (bacterial and cell culture), and Immunology.
General Terms & Conditions
- The selected candidate will be on a contract for one year or the duration of the project, whichever is shorter.
- No hostel/housing facility will be provided.
- Applicants must clearly mention their category (SC/ST/OBC/PH) and attach documentary proof.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Candidates must submit a complete Curriculum Vitae (CV) along with the names of three referees. The CV should include details of experimental expertise and a list of publications.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply directly through email, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT given below, to the Investigator of the project. Please clearly indicate the name of the project along with your complete CV, email ID, fax numbers, and telephone numbers. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees, subject to submission of documentary proof) at the time of the interview.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 22nd October, 2023
To view the original job notification and apply, click here.