IMTECH Vacancy 2023 For Agricultural Sciences Candidates, Attend Walk-In. MSc Natural and Agricultural Sciences Project job. Project Associate Recruitment. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below –
ROLLING ADVT. NO. 03-01 (Walk in Interview)
Website Ref.: RollingAdvtMar2301
Position: Project Associate-I = 01
Project titled – “Soil Microbial analysis to assess effect of cultivation of transgenic maize hybrids
Project Code – SSP-073
Upper Age limit (years) – 35
- Place of Working: CSIR-IMTECH, Chandigarh
- Date of Interview: 07th March 2023
- Reporting Time: 9:30 AM
- Venue: Seminar Hall, Ground Floor, Main Building, CSIR-IMTECH, Sector 39 A Chandigarh
- Rs. 31,000/- +HRA to Scholars who are selected through a (a) National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and Institutions.
- Rs. 25,000/- +HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above
Essential Qualification – Master’s Degree in Natural or Agriculture Sciences/ MVSc or
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine from a recognized University or equivalent.
Desirable – Work Experience in handling microbiology, microbial cultivation and characterization, preservation and molecular biology techniques, especially, molecular identification.
Check the notification below