CSIR-CFTRI MSc JRF Job For Biotech, Biochem, Life Sciences, Mol Bio
CSIR-CFTRI MSc JRF Job For Biotech, Biochem, Life Sciences, Mol Bio. CSIR-CFTRI Job Opening. MSc Life Sciences / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Molecular Biology Job. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below –
RECRUITMENT OF PROJECT ASSISTANT
(Revised) ADVERTISEMENT NO. PAT. 123/2023
CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru, a constituent National Laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 01 (One) position of JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW tenable at the Department of Molecular Nutrition, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru, Karnataka.
Name of the Post – JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – “Evaluation of garlic and small onion derived nanovesicle topical formulation for the treatment of inflammatory skin disease, Psoriasis” (GAP-0628)
Duration – Initially for a period of 01 Year or till the project is over on a temporary contractual basis.
How to Apply –
Eligible candidates may submit an online application at https://patcell.cftri.res.in along with necessary attachments of the certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/ experience etc. on or before 04-02-2023 under the subject panel
M.Sc. in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Molecular biology. Applications of those candidates, which are already in the above subject panels for JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW with the above eligibility requirements will be considered by default.
Applications received after the due date of 04-02-2023 will not be considered. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of the interview and the venue through e-mail.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
Terms & Conditions –
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as of 04-02-2023 i.e. the last date of receiving the applications.
- The engagement of the JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW is exclusively for the above-mentioned research work.
- The engagement will be contractual and purely on a temporary basis for a period of 08 Months or a co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under the externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR-CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- The performance of the Project Staff will be reviewed every six months. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the fellowship could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of the interview.
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. in Life Sciences / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Molecular Biology) with GATE/NET qualification.
- Laboratory R&D work with respect to the project objectives
- Biochemical, molecular biology, cell culture and animal handling-based experiments.
Emoluments – Rs.31,000/- (Rupees Thirty One Thousand only) plus 18% HRA per month.