CSIR-CECRI MSc Biotech, Microbiology Project Associate Job Opening, Attend Walk-In
CSIR-CECRI MSc Biotech, Microbiology Project Associate Job Opening, Attend Walk-In. MSc Biotechnology, Microbiology job opening. Interested and eligible applicants can check ou all of the details on the same below.
Walk-in-Interview will be held at 9.30 a.m. on 4th January 2023 at CSIR – CECRI, Karaikudi for the selection of suitable candidates for the temporary positions to be engaged in different projects.
Name of the Post – Project Associate – I
No. of Posts – 01
Position Code – P03
Name of the Project – Phenome India – CSIR Health Cohort Knowledgebase (PI – CHeCK) – HCP-47
Upper Age limit – 35 Years
Tenure – Upto 31.03.2027
- Date & Time of Walk-in-Interview: 04th January 2023 (Reporting Time: 09.00 AM). No candidate will be allowed to enter the venue after 09.30 AM
- Wearing a facemask and carrying hand sanitiser is mandatory. No candidate will be allowed entry inside the venue without a facemask and hand sanitizer.
- Eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview with all originals and one set of photocopies of Certificates of educational qualification, age, caste (in case of SC/ST/OBC/ EWS candidates), experience (if any), one recent passport-size photo and duly filled-in application.
- Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates up to 5 years and 3 years for OBC for all the above positions as per GOI instructions.
- Reservation: If all things are equal, SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates may be given preference over general candidates to ensure due representation.
- Final Semester/year students who are awaiting results are not eligible to be considered.
- The date of determining the qualification and age limit shall be the date of the interview.
- The selection would be based on the performance in the interview, the selection/ screening committee will have the discretion to shortlist the candidates for the interview based on the criteria deemed fit. In respect of the equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent
qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, otherwise, the Application is liable to be rejected.
- In the case of Universities/institutes awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA grades etc., candidates are requested to convert the same into percentages based on the formula as per their university/institute (a copy of documented proof of the conversion factor may be attached).
- The number of positions required is indicative in nature, there may be an increase/decrease in the number based on the requirement(s).
- If the number of candidates is more, the candidates will be short-listed for the interview through a written test.
- The candidate selected will be provided with either accommodation in the Institute campus (if available) or shall be paid HRA as applicable.
- The tenure mentioned above in a case will be co-terminus with the project or till such time this requirement exists whichever is earlier.
- The engagement is purely on a temporary basis, initially for a period of six months which may be extended or curtailed depending on the tenure of the project/satisfactory performance or conduct of the appointee as the case may be and does not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit on any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSIR-CECRI.
- If it is found at any stage of the process or thereafter that the candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria, their candidature shall be cancelled without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- THE DECISION OF THE DIRECTOR, CSIR-CECRI REGARDING SELECTION WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING.
Any queries regarding Project engagement, please contact office number(s) 04565 – 241219/218 during office hours (09.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.) or mails may be addressed to email@example.com. No calls/mails will be entertained other than the above-mentioned office telephone number(s) /email id.
Stipend – Rs.25,000/-pm + HRA (as applicable)
Essential Qualification – M.Sc. in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biomedical Sciences.