CorroHealth is a leading provider of healthcare analytics and technology-driven financial performance solutions for hospitals and health systems. With more than 8,500 employees worldwide, CorroHealth delivers integrated solutions, proven expertise, intelligent technology, and scalability to address needs across the entire revenue cycle.
This is a full-time on-site role located in Noida for a Senior Medical Coder – HIM service. The Senior Medical Coder will be responsible for coding medical records with accurate diagnosis and procedure codes, ensuring timely submission of claims, and performing coding quality audits. The Senior Medical Coder will also work closely with physicians and health information management (HIM) professionals to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Health Information Management, nursing, or a related field
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in Medical Coding and HIM Services
- Certification in Medical Coding (CPC, CCS-P, CCS, RHIA, RHIT, etc.) is required
- Excellent knowledge of ICD-10-CM, CPT, HCPCS and medical terminology
- Extensive knowledge of medical coding guidelines and regulations, including HIPAA, DRGs, HCCs, APCs, and OIG Compliance
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills with the ability to work independently or in a team setting
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and work with sensitive information
Should have more exposure to the speciality in ED Facility, ENM-Denials, ENM-IP/OP, Ancillary, surgery, radiology and Anesthesia.
- Willing to do on-site and should relocate.
- Proffered Location Noida
- Hiring only certified medical coders.
- We do provide cross-training for a particular speciality.
interested and eligible candidates contact below details
firstname.lastname@example.org / 6382604605