CSIR-CFTRI Project Associate Vacancy For MSc Biochem, Food Science & Tech. CSIR-CFTRI Job Opening. MSc Food Science & Technology, Biochemistry Job. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below –
RECRUITMENT OF PROJECT ASSOCIATE – I
(Revised) ADVERTISEMENT NO. PAT. 120/2023
CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru, a constituent National Laboratory of The Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 01 (One) position of PROJECT ASSOCIATE LEVEL – I tenable at the Department of Food Safety & Analytical Quality Control Laboratory, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru, Karnataka.
Name of the Post – PROJECT ASSOCIATE LEVEL – I
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – “Testing of Samples at FS&AQCL (Customer Service Cell & RFL)” (OLP-097)
Duration – Initially up to 31 March 2023, extended based on performance till the project is over.
How to Apply –
Eligible candidates may submit an online application at https://patcell.cftri.res.in along with necessary attachments of the certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/ experience etc. on or before 07-01-2023 under the subject panels Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry/ Food Science & Technology including Nutrition. Applications of those candidates, which are already in the above subject panels for PROJECT ASSOCIATE LEVEL-I with the above eligibility requirements will be considered by default.
Applications received after the due date of 07-01-2023 will not be considered. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of the interview and the venue through e-mail.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
Terms & Conditions –
- Candidates should not have exceeded 35 years of age as of 07-01-2023 i.e. the last date of receiving the applications.
- The engagement of the PROJECT ASSOCIATE LEVEL – I is exclusively for the above-mentioned research work.
- The engagement will be contractual and purely on a temporary basis for a period of 08 Months or a co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under the externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR-CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- Performance of the Project Staff will be reviewed periodically. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the engagement could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of the interview.
Essential Qualifications: M. Sc. – Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry/ Food Science & Technology/ Food Science & Nutrition.
Desirable Experience: 1-year experience in Analysis of Food Sample; cleared the FSSAI Food Analyst Exam.
Emoluments – Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand only) consolidated per month.
Check below for the Notification