C-CAMP Life Sciences Translation Scientist & Postdoc Scientist Jobs, Apply Online
C-CAMP Life Sciences Translation Scientist & Postdoc Scientist Jobs, Apply Online. PhD Life Sciences scientist jobs. Translation Scientist job openings. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the job details below
We are looking for 2 self-driven, highly motivated, pro-active individuals, capable of working independently and as a part of the team, for the following positions:
Job Title: Two positions at Discovery to Innovation Accelerator (DIA), C-CAMP
- Translation Postdoctoral Scientist (1 position)
- Senior Translation Scientist (1 position)
- PhD in any discipline of Life-sciences or Engineering (with interdisciplinary work in life science).
- A strong track record of publications/patents.
- 0-2years of postdoctoral or industry experience for a Translation Postdoctoral Scientist and 3-5years of Industrial experience for a Senior Translation Scientist.
- Exceptional candidates who have submitted a thesis towards a grant of PhD will be considered for Translation Postdoctoral positions.
- Candidates with any National Level fellowship certificates (e.g.; CSIR-JRF, UGC-JRF, GATE, DBT-JRF, ICMR-JRF, etc) will be given preference.
- Candidates with experience in Healthcare and Agricultural applications are preferred.
- Demonstrable understanding of Intellectual- property management and commercialisation is desirable.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designing and executing Translational research projects and protocols for different Discovery to Innovation Accelerator (DIA) projects.
a. Perform experiments, collect and analyse data.
b. Maintain accurate record of all the experiments and provide ready access to all data to the reporting authority.
c. Conduct literature reviews as per the requirement of the projects.
d. Participate in project meetings, seminars, Laboratory meetings and other lab activities.
e. Maintain confidentiality of the project, workflow.
f. Prepare detailed progress report, presentation and other articles for reporting authority.
- Collaborating and complementing a larger team of professionals, working on existing projects at DIA and other members at C-CAMP.
- Travelling occasionally as per project requirements.
- Undertaking relevant training on additional techniques required for project execution and subsequently training the team.The position is on Contract basis and a consolidated salary, based on the merits (experience in similar work and qualifications) of the selected individual will be offered.
Submission of application:
- Applications are submitted by e-mail, indicating the position in the subject line and attaching CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please make sure to upload your resume in the following naming convention; “Resume_Candidate name_Position applied for” or Coverletter_Candidate name_Position applied”. For Example: Resume_Mathew Thomas_Translation Scientist or Coverletter_Mathew Thomas_Translation Scientist.
- Filling in your responses in the “Proposal submission form for the position of ‘Translation Scientist’ at C-CAMP’by the due date is part of the application process for both positions. The link for the same is mentioned: https://forms.gle/Ze9deVSri2BHBwDU7.
Last date for receiving applications: 16th January 2023