IARI BTech Biotech Job – Walk-In For Young Professional Post
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Walk-in-Interview at ICAR-IARI to fill the 01 positions of YP-I purely on temporary basis, time-bound at Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Regional Station, Shimla.
Job Position (Project/Section): Young Professional-I (YP-I)
No. of Post: 01
Emoluments (Fixed per month): Rs. 25000/- per month Consolidated
Educational Qualification: Essential: B.Sc. Agri/B.Tech (Biotechnology/Diploma in Agricultural Sciences)
- NET/GATE Qualified Experience in DNA isolation/RTPCR/electrophoresis/ other molecular biology techniques.
- Field experimentation/Recording of data in field/ glass house for different parameters
- Experience in Relevant Field
Age: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 45 years (Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/Physically Challenged/ Ex-Serviceman/ Women Candidates as per Govt. of India Rules)
Roles & Responsibilities (In brief):
To assist in Molecular marker assisted breading in wheat, Field Experimentation and recording data in field/ Glass
Date & Time of Interview: 8th August, 2023 at 10:30 am
Original documents will be verified at the time of the interview. Therefore, candidates
will have to carry original copies of the relevant documents along with the duly filled application form as per the attached format (Annex-1) failing to do so candidates will not be interviewed. If any candidate is found to have submitted a false claim during screening or at a later stage, their candidature will be summarily rejected.
Terms & Conditions
- The engagement of Young Professionals in the ICAR system will be regulated as per the ICAR OM.No.Agril.Edn.1-106/2020, A&P, Dated: 04/12/2020
- Above position is purely temporary and will be filled on a contractual basis for the period
up to 31/03/2024 and further extendable based on periodic reviews of satisfactory performance and the need for the Institute.
- Selected YP-I will have to perform the duties for their respective sections without fail.
- Candidates are instructed to submit their application as per the attached proforma (annexure I)
- Any update/amendment etc. regarding this advt. will be displayed on the institute’s website www.iari.res.in
- No TA/DA will be paid by the Institute for attending the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim for regular appointments/adsorption either in this Institute or in ICAR. Non- maintenance of discipline and failure to perform the assigned duties will make the YP-I liable for termination during the appointment period as per ICAR rules.
- In case of any disputes, they will be resolved in the jurisdiction of the court in Shimla only.
- Director, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi reserves the right to cancel/postpone the interview & also to terminate the candidate if selected without assigning the reason thereof.