BSV Biotechnology, Microbiology Production Executive Job, Apply Online
PRODUCTION EXECUTIVE (BIOTECH API)
About the job
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintaining all equipment/machines in consultation with maintenance department.
- Maintaining flow of material as per man & material movements.
- Maintaining availabilities of spares / change parts required for equipment/machines located in the department in consultation with Maintenance department.
- Responsible for operation, cleaning of STR and wave bioreactor & operation and cleaning of chromatography system and related equipment.
- Responsible for seed generation/expansion and handling of culture.
- Responsible for calibration of instruments & maintenance of status label of instruments, equipment and area.
- Monitoring of area cleaning and maintenance as per cGMP requirements.
- Responsible to fulfill the operational requirements of area as per cGMP requirements.
- Issue & receipt of raw materials from stores required for batch operation as per BMR process.
- Responsible for proper gowning & change as per relevant SOP.
- Execution of batches as per BMR.
- Filling of logs and BMR & other cGMP documents as per requirement.
- Reviewing SOPS of all activities of the line.
- Responsible to perform pre-operational checks and line clearance from Q.A. prior to each operation.
- Responsible for movement of materials for destruction of rejects generated during operation.
- Reporting any abnormal observation to superior during operation.
- Responsible for various water rinse samples of cleaned equipment as per requirement.
- To understand and follow the company’s environment health and safety policy.
- To follow Safety Rules and Standard Operating Procedures at the workplace.
- Participate in environment, health and safety training and awareness programmes.
- To understand SOP of relevant machinery, tools, substances, etc. before use.
- Use of essential Personal Protective Equipment at workplace.
- Report any abnormalities, near miss incident, unsafe act & conditions in the workplace, equipment, etc. which might endanger environment, health and safety to respective departmental EHS coordinator or EHS department.
- API Manufacturing
- api production
- Cell Culture
- production planning
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient
- Manpower Handling
Skills that are made bold are preferred key skills
- UG: B.Tech/B.E. in Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology
- PG: MS/M.Sc(Science) in Biotechnology, Microbiology
Role: Production & Manufacturing – Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Role Category: Production & Manufacturing – Other
Employment Type: Full-Time, Permanent