BSc Biotechnology Job at Thermo Fisher Scientific, Apply Online
Job ID: R-01163604
Job Title: Sr Procurement Coordinator
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. And you’ll have the opportunity for continual growth and learning in a culture that empowers your development. With revenues of more than $40 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities for growth & significant contributions to the world.
A candidate with 4 to 6 years of experience in procurement and sourcing of Chemicals, Biotech, Raw materials, Packaging materials, consumables, Services, Maintenance Spares like electrical, mechanicals spares & IT.
- This role will be handling Direct & Indirect spend purchases
- Coordinating with internal customers, arranging quotes, negotiation, Vendor Registration, placing orders, following up on deliverables, Supplier relationship & ensuring timely delivery of materials, invoice resolution for goods receipt & payment resolution support.
- Hands-on experience in working with ERP tools- Oracle experience preferred
- Good negotiating and teamwork skills that help in meeting targets and deadlines.
- knowledge in indirect/direct materials import/domestic purchases.
- Floating inquiries to suitable vendors & obtaining techno-commercial offers.
- Collection of bids/offers and coordinating with the concerned technical department for technical evaluation of bids.
- Arrangement of commercial evaluation of quotations that qualify the technical evaluation
- Negotiate with the suppliers who qualify for technical and commercial evaluation regarding Price, delivery Terms and Conditions, and Payment Terms and obtain necessary approvals as per internal process.
- Preparation of comparison sheet to the finalized suppliers
- Preparation of purchase order against finalized supplier/contract.
- Post Order activities such as follow-ups with vendors, ensuring on-time delivery of material and payment of vendors.
- Coordination with various departments like Planning, Logistics & warehouse teams for timely receipt.
- Compliance with audit requirements (maintaining records).
- Responsible for developing alternate sourcing
- Overall end-to-end support from Procurement
- Education: Graduation – BSc ( Che)/Biotech- preferred
- Experience: Min 3 years to 5 years
- Must have: Graduation, Manufacturing industry experience
- Preferred: BSc ( Che) /Biotech
- Travel: NA