BNHS MSc Zoology JRF, Life Sciences Job Openings, Applications Invited. MSc Life Sciences and Zoology Research Fellows recruitment at The Bombay Natural History Society, Mumbai. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Bombay Natural History Society (BNHS)
Junior Project Fellow (Ornithology) Wetlands and Flyway Programme
Position: Junior Project Fellow (Ornithology) Wetlands and Flyway Programme
Number of position: Two
Job Description: The Candidate should have the ability to execute scientific projects, and field data collection, be skilled in bird identification, write reports, basic data analysis and have additional knowledge about the use of information technology in wildlife studies.
Age Limit: Below 30 years.
Location of Placement: The project base will be either Bhagalpur, Bihar, or Bharatpur, Rajasthan. However, will be required to travel to field sites located in different states of India.
- Interested candidates can send their application via email or post with a detailed CV in the attached format before 5th January 2023 at 17:00 hrs by giving two references at the HR Dept. Bombay Natural History Society, Hornbill House, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Road, Opp. Lion Gate, Mumbai – 400001 Tel. 22821811. Email: [email protected].
- BNHS reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason thereof.
Educational Qualification: M.Sc. in Life Sciences / Zoology / Environmental Science/Wildlife Sciences with at least 1-year field experience, Fresher can also apply
Duties and responsibilities:
- Regular field surveys
- Data compilation and analysis
- Writing scientific reports and papers with basic mapping and analytical skills
- Writing project documents
- Ready to work in Pan-India basis and ready for extensive travel across India
- To assist the Project Scientist in overall execution of the project.
Salary: INR. 20,000/- to 22,000/- per month CTS