BIRAC Hiring! Biotech & Life Sciences Jobs With Rs. 50,000 pm Pay – Apply Online
Vacancy Ref No. BIRAC/VAC/106/Jan-2024-MT
About the Company:
As a Government of India enterprise, BIRAC endeavors to bring professionalism, transparency and efficiency into its functioning while providing support to catalyse the transformation of the emerging Indian bio-economy. It has a very special and unique governance structure and a very carefully developed workforce strategy that includes an enabling work environment, a work culture that is caring, fosters excellence and hires the most talented and professional workforce.
Position: Young Professional under Regulatory Affairs & Policy Advocacy unit of BIRAC
Position Code: MT-04
Number of Positions: 02(Two)
Consolidated Emoluments: Between Rs.30,000/- to Rs.50,000/- depending upon
qualifications & experience.
Job Description: The Regulatory Affairs & Policy Advocacy (RAPA) division within the Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) facilitates innovators in navigating regulatory approval pathways and advocates for policies impacting startups, SMEs, and young entrepreneurs. Young professionals under RAPA will be responsible for executing the activities detailed below.
Job Tenure: Initial appointment will be for a period of Six months which may be extended subject to satisfactory performance.
Masters in any area of Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Medical Research/ Regulatory Sciences/Management/ Market Research/ Research Analysis/ Public policy or any other related area.
- Post Qualification One-year work experience with national and international regulatory bodies or relevant industry.
- Experience in research paper/concept note preparation, data analysis using statistical
- Excellent writing & oral communication skills
- Support in organization of strategy meetings and stakeholders’ interactions.
- Coordination and support for regulatory workshops and regulatory centers.
- Facilitate the organization of FIRST HUB and regulatory expert meetings.
- Create and maintain databases, perform market research and prepare white papers.
- Assist in any other activity of RAPA and work with the team for timely delivery of
How to Apply:
Employees of Central / State Govts and or other CPSEs should send a copy of their applications through proper channel in a sealed envelope at below mentioned address:-
Head [Human Resource & Administration]
Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC)
1st Floor, MTNL Building
9, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road
Last date of submission of application : 09th February 2024.
Notwithstanding anything contained herein or elsewhere; the decisions taken by BIRAC shall be binding upon all concerned.
In case of any query, drop an email to :