Bioinformatics Trainer Part Time Job Opening at Getmicrobiologyjobs Bangalore
Name of the Post – Bioinformatics Trainer & Researcher
Number of posts – 2
Job Location – Part Time – Online
Salary: Rs 25,000 – Rs 35,000/- pm (negotiable based on expertise & experience)
Basic Qualification & Eligibility – MSc / Mtech / PhD in Bioinformatics / Computational Biology
Experience Required – 1 to 5 years
Job Description –
- To Train Graduate & Postgraduate students using bioinformatics theory, Tools, Online software, and methods in areas such as pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, computational biology, proteomics, Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Data Analysis, CADD, Computational Drug Discovery, Bioinformatics, Chemo-informatics, and BIO-IT.
- Well versed in data curation, application development, docking studies, primer designing, QSAR, homology modeling, protein simulation & NGS data analysis
- Design Course Curriculum & Study Materials
- Guide, lead, and mentor students in research projects.
- Evaluate, monitor, and mentor students’ progress.
- Train students on data analysis, case studies, and report writing
- Help students analyze multi-omics as well as various other kinds of biological data to derive relevant insights utilizing state-of-the-art statistical methods.
- Teach students about mining publically available data as well as literature for assistance.
Aid with the presentation of analysis outcomes and writing project reports
Desired skills –
- Candidates With a Ph.D. degree in Bioinformatics or a related scientific field will be preferred.
- Must have experience in working with Bioinformatics Tools & software, Programming Languages, computational and next-generation sequencing software, etc
- Candidates must also possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should have strong research analytical skills.
Key Skills Required –
- Bioinformatics Skills – sequence alignment tools, software for next-generation sequencing, microarray, qPCR, and data analysis, tools for handling high-throughput sequencing data
- Programming Skills – You should be familiar with: one or more of the following programming languages: CADD, R, BioPerl, Biopython, BioJava, and Matlab
- Knowledge of Genomics and Genetics
- Data Mining & Data Analysis
Who will be preferred –
We will prefer you over others,
- If you are a passionate bioinformatician who loves challenges and can show creativity in your work & Teaching methodologies
- If you wish to nurture young budding researchers of our country
- If you are a professional open to learning then this is the right place for you.
- You will be evaluated on your technical expertise, competence, curiosity, and interest in technology.
Why Join BioTecNika Info Labs Pvt Ltd?
If you are looking for a long-term stable career in the BIO-IT industry and want to rub shoulders with the biggest names in BioIT, then BioTecNika should be your destination for Bioinformatics Trainer Job. A Company Supported by Biotech veterans & Venture Capitalists, Getmicrobiologyjobs has a long way to go and we are looking for you. If you do not like processes, hate pyramid-type organizations; love creativity, innovation, and fun at work; you will love it here. You will find a very flexible work environment, which treats people like human beings. You will be challenged at the levels of responsibilities that you end up managing at the workplace. We have a penchant for drawing talented folks from all kinds of places.
Hiring philosophy –
You need to be competent, curious, and driven to be working at BioTecNika – the same high standards of hiring have been applied to every single person at our office. This ensures that you will truly be amongst people who will drive you to greater levels. No compromise.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested & Eligible Candidates can apply online or fill up the form below to apply for this Bioinformatics Part Time Job –