Bayer MSc Biotech, Mol Bio Seed Genetics Analyst II Role, Apply Online
Seed Genetics Analyst II
Division: Crop Science
Reference Code: 796867
- Execution of genetic purity testing in both row and vegetable crops
- Execution of seed health testing in Vegetable Crops for domestic and export markets.
- Collaborate with global platform functions to ensure knowledge exchange to enable successful delivery of strategies.
- Understand customer and stakeholder needs to work achieve the expectation
- Assure quality enables supply and delivers products that comply with business, regulatory, and customer specifications
- Prioritizing and defining Quality strategy and Projects, align with Manger to attain set goals
- Ensure compliance with HSE, Bio Safety, QMS & stewardship standards.
Key tasks & responsibilities:
- Planning and execution of Genetic purity & Seed health using protocols defined by global platform functions.
- Resource planning and management-lab chemicals, lab supplies and Lab instrument maintenance, calibration and validation.
- Coordinate with production, technology, team to get to know the sample arrival status to plan for lab activities.
- Work with Global platform functions for validation and implementation of new test protocols aligned with manger
- Responsible for implementation of Lab Vantage in both seed health & genetic as per timelines
- Execute new QC test and validation as per Global Genetic quality Assurance, establish testing protocols.
- Owns root cause analysis of complaint samples of Genetic / Trait Purity & seed health.
- Participate in Continual Improvement projects and implement best practice.
- Sustenance of QMS, EMS, ETS and Laboratory management systems.
- Responsible to bring operational excellence in Genetic purity & seed health lab and work on cost reduction in testing.
- Plan for implementation on One PSS in seed testing & process improvement to reduce test cost.
- Work with manager to support new changes in the testing facility
- Planning & maintaining of inventory and consumables of lab supplies
Key working relations
- Seed Production Innovation Team
- Product Supply, Product Management
- Procurement, Production Research, Logistics, Finance, Customer Care
- Agronomy, Regulatory, Breeding, Biotech, Quality Control, and IT teams
- Global Row Crop Quality functions
Qualifications and competencies:
- Master’s degree in Biotechnology or Molecular Biology or related field with 5+ years experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience in QA Lab Management.
- Team Player
- Result oriented
- Relationship & Network