IISER Bhopal Biological Sciences Job Recruitment – Apply Now!
Advertisement for the Post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Date: October 4, 2023
Essential: Post-graduate degree in Life Science, Biological Science, or any related field or post-graduate degree in professional courses related to health care science, Biotechnology, or related fields from a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidate should have either (i) qualified CSIR /UGC NET or GATE or (ii) a National-level examination conducted by Reputed Central Govt. Institutes such as DST, DBT, DAE, DRDO, ICMR, ICAR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
- Knowledge of molecular virology is a plus (Molecular Cloning, Viral assays, Serology)
- Experience in mammalian cell culture and related assays (Western Blot, RT-PCR)
The JRF will be towards achieving project objectives in a BSL-2 facility, conduct relevant experiments, data collection, record keeping, analysis
of results, and report to the Principal Investigator.
Salary: Rs. 31,000/- + applicable HRA (18%) per month (Consolidated pay with no other allowances).
Note: For candidates without CSIR/UGC NET or GATE, or not having National level examination qualification, the salary will be Rs. 25,000 + HRA (as applicable) per month (Consolidated pay with no other allowances).
Tenure of Appointment: The appointment will be initially for one year from the date of his/her joining the Institute, which may be extended (for up to one more year) later/terminated earlier depending on the availability of funds and performance of the candidates.
Age: Should not exceed 35 years as on December 1, 2023, with usual relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/ Differently abled and exceptional candidate(s) as per the Government norms.
Application Deadline: October 21, 2023
- Your CV with details of academic credentials and experiences, a list of publications/patents
- Contact details of two referees.
- Keep the subject of the email “JRF Application.”
No other correspondence related to the status of your application will be entertained. Only Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an online/offline interview with the selection committee. No TA/DA will be given.
For any queries, please contact Dr. Debasis Nayak, Associate Professor, Dept. of Biological Sciences:
Email: [email protected]
Link to Original Notification to apply: Click here