Analytical Laboratory Specialist Job at dsm-firmenich, Apply Online
You will get a chance to work in ISO17025 accredited environment for Central Analytica Laboratory. This role is responsible for providing analytical/technical support to vaious projects at CAL as well as carrying out administrative tasks as per departmental norms in collaboration with lab’s local and global internal clients.
At dsm-firmenich people are at the heart of the company. We are committed to equal employment opportunities and value diversity in the workplace.
Your key responsibilities
- Plan, organize and provide analytical/technical support for projects, with a focus on Quality Control, GCMS & LCMS analysis of flavors/perfume/Aroma Chemical and natural products.
- Manage and maintain the analytical lab by ensuring proper care/use of instruments, updating SOPs, documentation, and lab databases/inventories
- Contribute to the to the technical development of the analytical team (i.e., method development, Team up with other scientific staff)
- Collaborate with and across various functional groups, including Creation, Application, Purchasing, Quality Assurance and Regional/Global contact.
- Use SAP for sample ordering & tracking for laboratory. Follow up with vendor. SRM Creation.
- Work analytically as well as support administrative tasks also.
- Adhere to and work as per ISO17025:2017 Quality Management System of the lab.
- Prepare and review analytical reports using in-house reporting tools and databases
- Document work make recommendations and communicate effectively with manager, co-workers, and (internal) customers.
- Manage, maintain, and optimize lab instruments, procedures and documentation.
- A rich history and a promising future of bold scientific innovation and passionate creation with our customers;
- A space to grow by encouraging and supporting curiosity and an open mindset;
- A culture that prioritizes safety and well-being, both physically and mentally;
- The opportunity to work for a company where sustainability is much more than a claim and is core to our strategy and purpose;
- A flexible work environment that empowers people to take accountability for their work and own the outcome;
- Barrier-free communities within our organization where every employee is equally valued and respected – regardless of their background, beliefs, or identity;
- 4-year college degree in Chemistry or life science (preferably analytical Science). Masters is preferred.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years in related experience in the industry required.
- Knowledge and experience of working in ISO17025:2017 compliant environment is a strong plus.
- Desire to achieve results
Keywords: Life Science Lab Specialist, Analytical Laboratory Specialist, Firmenich, Mumbai, ISO17025, Quality Control, GCMS, LCMS, Flavors, Perfume, Aroma Chemicals, Natural Products. Analytical Laboratory Specialist Job at dsm-firmenich, Apply Online. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Getmicrobiologyjobs Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook