Amity Institute of Biotechnology JRF Job For MSc, MTech Microbiology & Immunology Candidates
Advertisement Date: 29-06-2023
Amity Institute of Biotechnology
Applications for Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited from highly motivated and bright candidates for the following assignment on a time-bound research project jointly undertaken by Amity Institute of Biotechnology, Amity University, Noida.
Name of Posts: Junior Research Fellow
Number of posts: 01
Name of the Research Project: “Validation of Gingipain proteases as a biomarker for chronic periodontitis and its fast detection by electrochemical platform”
Name of sponsoring agency: DBT
Duration of the position: Initially one year, (Extendable based on performance and availability of funds)
Age: As per rule
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
- Interested candidates should submit their application with details of academic qualifications within 15 days of this advertisement to [email protected] with cc to [email protected].
- Please mention “JRF- DBT-AIB” in the subject line.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
Fellowship / Monthly compensation:
- Rs 35960/ (HRA included) for first two years and
- Rs 40,600/ (HRA included) for the third year
- M.Sc. Or M.Tech. candidates having exposure to Microbiology, protein work and Immunology with a minimum of 60% (or equivalent CGPA) from recognized University.
- Preference given to NET (JRF/NET- LS), GATE qualified candidates.