Exciting Data Management Analyst Opportunities for Clinical Experts in Bangalore
Data Management Analyst – Clinical job opportunities in Bangalore for BSc/Bachelor of Pharmacy/Master of Pharmacy candidates
Skill required: Clinical – Clinical Data Cleaning
Designation: Data Management Analyst
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: BSc / Bachelor of Pharmacy / Master of Pharmacy
Years of Experience: 3 to 5 years
What would you do?
- You will be aligned with our Life Sciences R&D vertical. Our services span across the entire life sciences enterprise, from research laboratories, clinical trials support, and regulatory services, to pharmacovigilance and patient services solutions.
- Employees under this span will be a part of one of the sub-offerings – Clinical, Pharmacovigilance & Regulatory, helping the world’s leading biopharma companies bring their vision to life – enabling them to improve outcomes by converging around the patient, connecting scientific expertise with unique insights into the patient experience.
- You will be working as a part of the Study Startup team which is responsible for Project Initiation, Planning, Implementation, Control & Evaluation, and Close-Out activities which include initiation of trial capacity, trial setup activities, etc.
- You will be expected to manage, raise & clean, clinical database (EDC) system generated and/or manual queries in accordance with the data management plan.
What are we looking for?
- Clinical Data Management
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to perform under pressure
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your own team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments
- The decisions that you make would impact your own work
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined, focused scope of work
- Please note that this role may require you to work rotational shifts
important notice; ACCENTURE has been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at [email protected] immediately.