Looking for a new opportunity as a Pharmacovigilance Specialist? Teva Pharmaceuticals is hiring for the role of Pharmacovigilance Specialist II. As a global pharmaceutical leader, Teva is committed to improving global health and making medicines more accessible. In this role, you will be responsible for monitoring adverse events, processing reports, and maintaining a robust pharmacovigilance system. With a diverse workforce and a presence in over 60 countries, Teva offers an exciting and dynamic work environment. Whether you’re a fresher or an experienced professional, this is a chance to contribute to the mission of impacting millions of lives every day. Join Teva Pharmaceuticals and make a difference in the field of healthcare
Pharmacovigilance Specialist II – Job Description
Company: Teva Pharmaceuticals
Job ID: 48494
Location: Bangalore, India, 560064
Date: May 22, 2023
Who We Are?
At Teva Pharmaceuticals, we are dedicated to making good health more affordable and accessible, striving to improve the lives of millions worldwide. Our mission unites our employees across nearly 60 countries, encompassing diverse nationalities and backgrounds. As the leading manufacturer of generic medicines and a proud contributor to the World Health Organization’s Essential Medicines List, we impact the lives of at least 200 million people every day. However, we continue to seek new ways to make a difference and invite exceptional individuals to join us on this journey.
Teva Global Pharmacovigilance (PhV) is currently seeking a Pharmacovigilance Specialist II. As part of the PhV team, you will be responsible for monitoring adverse events associated with our products during the development and post-marketing phases, ensuring patient safety. This role presents an exciting and challenging opportunity within a dynamic and energetic department.
How You’ll Spend Your Day
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Processing adverse event reports from various post-marketing sources into Teva’s global safety database.
- Sources/types of reports include scientific literature, Teva partners (other pharmaceutical companies), health authorities, non-interventional studies, and other programs.
- Coding adverse events using medical dictionary (MedDRA), drug coding in the Company Product Dictionary, assessing seriousness and labeling, and submitting reports to health authorities.
- Collaborating with global Pharmacovigilance units and local representatives around the world.
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of an efficient and robust Pharmacovigilance system.
Your Experience and Qualifications
To be successful in this role, you should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma), Master’s degree in Pharmacy (M.Pharma), or Pharm D.
- This position is open only to freshers.
Enjoy a More Rewarding Choice
At Teva Pharmaceuticals, we offer:
- Hybrid work model, providing flexibility in remote and office-based work.
- Cab facilities for commuting convenience.
- Work-life balance initiatives to support your well-being.
- A culture that fosters innovation and encourages new ideas.
Disclaimer: GetMicrobiologyJobs provides general information only. Job seekers must verify job postings and employers before applying. We’re not liable for scams or fraudulent job postings. Be cautious of any job postings asking for money. We never ask for money.