Springer Nature Editorial Advisor for Life Sciences
Springer Nature Group opens the doors to discovery for researchers, educators, clinicians, and other professionals. With a history spanning over 180 years, our brands and imprints have been trusted sources of knowledge across various communities. We are committed to ensuring fundamental knowledge is accessible, verified, understood, and utilized by our communities to drive progress and benefit future generations. As an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity and consider all applicants based on merit alone.
Job Title: Editorial Advisor
Location: Pune, IN
About Springer Nature Group
Springer Nature Technology and Publishing Solutions is the technology and publishing solutions arm of the Springer Nature Group. Our team of over 1000 professionals specializes in leveraging technology and publishing insights to acquire, produce, and deliver content in the most efficient ways possible. We offer a range of services that support our Group brands in acquiring, producing, and delivering content. Our Publishing Solutions vertical consists of highly educated Subject Matter Experts who provide manuscript and editorial support services. They ensure compliance with Nature’s policies and conduct reproducibility checks and subject matter analysis.
About the Role
The Editorial Advisor role is part
of the Publishing Solutions vertical and involves analyzing manuscripts for reproducibility checks, conducting AIP checks (formatting and subject matter checks), communicating with editors, tracking projects, and maintaining reports. The role requires strict adherence to timelines, SLAs, and achieving set quality and productivity targets. The Editorial Advisor will also be responsible for suggesting process improvements and sharing knowledge in team meetings.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analysis of manuscripts for reproducibility checks and creating an extended comments document for statistical parameters
- Analysis of manuscripts based on AIP checklist
- Communication with editors
- Tracking and maintaining project logs and reports
- Meeting timelines and delivering within SLA
- Achieving/exceeding quality and productivity targets
- Identifying and suggesting process improvements
- Sharing knowledge in team meetings
Master’s degree in any discipline of Life Sciences.
Minimum 1 year of experience in a related field.
1201/1301, Building No. 5 (R3), Gera Commerzone, Kharadi, Pune (Working in Hybrid Model)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ethical and demonstrates principled performance and sound business ethics
- Values diversity and respects, values, and adapts to diversity
- Driven for results with a relentless focus on end results
If you are interested in this position, please apply through the online application portal.