Company: Springer Nature Group
Springer Nature opens the doors to discovery for researchers, educators, clinicians and other professionals. Every day, around the globe, our imprints, books, journals, platforms and technology solutions reach millions of people. For over 175 years our brands and imprints have been a trusted source of knowledge to these communities and today, more than ever, we see it as our responsibility to ensure that fundamental knowledge can be found, verified, understood and used by our communities – enabling them to improve outcomes, make progress, and benefit the generations that follow.
Title: Scientific and Medical Writer
Experience: 1.5 Years+ experience in the Life Science domain.
Qualification: B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc. (Biotechnology, Lifesciences), Ph.D (Pharma/ Lifesciences), Pharm.D
Location: Magarpatta, Pune
Brief about the ADISInsight: –
- ADISInsight is a database for drug research and development, disease treatment, and decision making, based on trusted, scientifically sound data.
- Accurate and robust data is drawn from medical conferences, leading scientific publications, government agencies, and company information.
- It is then expertly reviewed, assessed, and summarized by a team of scientists resulting in a single search on the database that delivers results on drugs, trials, deals, and safety.
- The Drugs database provides leading, evidence-based scientific and market information on drugs in commercial development worldwide. Drug and cell-based products are tracked across all therapeutic areas and throughout the entire development process, from discovery to launch.
- This vital competitive information is used by our customers/stakeholders (Pharmaceutical industry, CROs, Academic institutes, Financial organizations) to make better business decisions.
- Sound knowledge of Clinical research, Regulatory Guidelines, Drug Development and Drug approval process
- Hands-on experience of database
- Good command over written and spoken English
- Good interpretation and analytical skills
- Team player
- Identify key data from the source and accurately enter information into predefined fields/tables
- Create/update drug profiles giving details of each clinical study/drug development program including key dates, status, phase, design, location, patient segment, endpoints, subject characteristics, treatments, and results as well as a timeline of key trial events, etc.
- Consolidate information from multiple sources like studies published in leading medical journals, posted on trial registry websites, information from media releases, etc.
- Write accurate and concise summaries that capture the key elements from published reports/updates
- Ensure compliance with Company SOPs
- Provide guidance to less experienced team members.
- Perform additional tasks as assigned by team lead/manager
Day at work:-
Updating the ADIS Drugs database by incorporating the new /latest incoming information from different sources.
To perform an extensive search on the internet and from the recommended sites and ensure every possible information is incorporated in the
At Springer Nature, we value the diversity of our teams and work to build an inclusive culture, where people are treated fairly and can bring their differences to work and thrive. We empower our colleagues and value their diverse perspectives as we strive to attract, nurture and develop the very best talent.
Springer Nature was awarded Diversity Team of the Year at the 2022 British Diversity Awards. Find out more about our DEI work here.
If you have any access needs related to disability, neurodivergence or a chronic condition, please contact us so we can make all necessary accommodation.