Springer Medical Writer Job. Springer Nature hiring MSc Biotechnology, Lifesciences candidates. PhD life science job opening 2022, Biotechnology job opening 2022, Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Scientific and Medical Writer
Experience: 1.5 Years+ experience in the Life Science domain.
Qualification: M.Sc. (Biotechnology, Lifesciences), Ph.D ( Lifesciences)
Location: Magarpatta, Pune
Brief about the ADISInsight: –
- ADISInsight is a database for drug research and development, disease treatment, and decision making, based on trusted, scientifically sound data.
- Accurate and robust data is drawn from medical conferences, leading scientific publications, government agencies, and company information.
- It is then expertly reviewed, assessed, and summarized by a team of scientists resulting in a single search on the database that delivers results on drugs, trials, deals, and safety.
- The Drugs database provides leading, evidence-based scientific and market information on drugs in commercial development worldwide. Drug and cell-based products are tracked across all therapeutic areas and throughout the entire development process, from discovery to launch.
- This vital competitive information is used by our customers/stakeholders (Pharmaceutical industry, CROs, Academic institutes, Financial organizations) to make better business decisions.
Springer Medical Writer Job
- Sound knowledge of Clinical research, Regulatory Guidelines, Drug Development and
- Drug approval process
- Hands-on experience of database
- Good command over written and spoken English
- Good interpretation and analytical skills
- Team player
- Identify key data from the source and accurately enter information into predefined fields/tables
- Create/update drug profiles giving details of each clinical study/drug development program including key dates, status, phase, design, location, patient segment, endpoints, subject characteristics, treatments, and results as well as a timeline of key trial events, etc.
- Consolidate information from multiple sources like studies published in leading medical journals, posted on trial registry websites, information from media releases, etc.
- Write accurate and concise summaries that capture the key elements from published reports/updates
- Ensure compliance with Company SOPs
- Provide guidance to less experienced team members.
- Perform additional tasks as assigned by team lead/manager
Keywords: Biotechnology/Life science, Biotechnology/Life science job, Medical writer job, Scientific and Medical Writer job.