Cancer Research Lab Jobs In India – RGCB Biotech Jobs. Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology Job. Senior Project Associate RGCB job. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below –
#Adv. # 47/2022
Name of the Post – Senior Project Associate
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – “Development of genetically encoded fluorescent single cell sensor for cell death and ACE2-RBD-S protein binding inhibition”
Age – Below 40 years as on January 13, 2023. Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. of India norms.
Duration – Initially for a period of 9 months or till termination of the project, whichever is earlier based on performance evaluation.
Selection Process & Instructions –
- Applications should be submitted online.
- Candidates who are currently working in Government firms should send applications through the proper channel.
- The last date for receiving completed applications is before January 03, 2022.
- If a candidate wishes to apply for different positions, separate application forms should be submitted for each position. Selection of the position will not entitle the candidate to any future positions at RGCB (permanent or otherwise). As with all project positions at RGCB, the position will be co-terminus with the end of the project.
Applications which are not in the prescribed format will summarily be rejected.
Only those fulfilling the above criteria need to apply. Applicants will be shortlisted for the ONLINE selection interview based on eligibility criteria. Selection of suitable candidates will be made based on qualifications and performance in the selection interview.
Essential Qualifications –
- The candidate must have a first-class Master’s Degree in Biotechnology.
- The candidate should have completed at least five years Post-MSc experience in cell biology from a Government R & D Centre with a minimum of one publication.
Desirable Qualifications –
- Experience in cell biology, microscopy, and immunological techniques.
- PhD in Biotechnology.
Emoluments – ₹ 42,000/- + applicable HRA per month.