CSIR-IMTECH Cancer Project Research Job – Online Application Process
ROLLING ADVT. NO. 06-01
Website Ref.: RollingAdvtJune2301
Position: Project Associate-II
No. of Positions: 01
Project titled: “PAN CSIR Cancer Research Program making Cancer care affordable
empowering women’s health: Focusing on Breast and Gynecological Cancers of
Project Code: HCP-0040
Upper Age limit (years) – 35
- Master’s Degree in Natural or Agriculture Sciences/ MVSc or
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine from a recognized
University or equivalent
- Two Years experience in Research and Development in Academic Institutions or
Science and Technology Organizations and Scientific activities and services.
- Experience in Cell Culture, Recombinant protein expression & characterization, Molecular biology, Gene expression analysis. Any other work assigned by the Project Leader.
- Rs. 35,000/- +HRA to Scholars who are selected through a (a) National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and Institutions.
- Rs. 28,000/- +HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above
- Date: 22nd July 2023
- Time: 10:00 am IST
- Duration: 4-5 Hrs (Approx)
- Venue: Attend Online via ZOOM