P. D. PATEL INSTITUTE OF APPLIED SCIENCES, CHAROTAR UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Wastewater to biofuel and bioproducts: Cyanobacterial biorefinery through a green circular bio-economy
Application are invited for the posts of Research Associate (Number of Position 1) and Junior Research Fellow (Number of Position 1) in the GSBTM, DST, GoG funded Research Project at Charotar University of Science and Technology, Changa (Gujarat)
Technical Skills required:
- Candidates having experience in protein purification, handling cyanobacteria, consortia development, handling sophisticated instruments, metagenomics. molecular biology techniques and wastewater analysis are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates will be required to travel for onsite sample collection and networking with other institutions.
- Candidates must have proficiency in scientific writing.
Maximum 3 Years (subject to satisfactory performance)
As per Gujarat State Biotechnology Mission (GSBTM), DST, GOG Guidelines:
- JRF: Rs. 31,000/- per Month + HRA for first two years, Rs. 35,000/- per Month + HRA for the third year for NET/GATE qualified candidates
- RA: Rs. 47,000/- per Month + HRA
- Junior Research Fellow: M.Sc. in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Life Sciences with Minimum of 55% Marks.
- Desirable Qualifications: CSIR-UGC-NET/DBT-JRF/ICMR-JRF/GATE qualified candidates will be preferred
- Research Associate: M.Sc, Ph.D. in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Life Sciences
Protein purification; Consortia development; Metagenomics; Waste water analysis
Interested candidates may choose any one of the three ways to apply:
- Interested candidates may apply using the Google form using the link: https://forms.gle/ZexhJJhivfqs…
- Interested candidates may send their CVs and documents at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com