Applications are invited for the one position of Technical Assistant (Project) for the following
time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
Name of the project & Duration
of the Project
Post details & No.
Name of the Project : Investigator and Email
- “DST-INSPIRE Faculty Fellowship” funded by DST Technical Assistant (Project) (One position only) Dr.Archana Pant\DST-INSPIRE Faculty Fellow \[email protected] Dr. Aneeshkumar A. G. SS V/Lab. In-charge\[email protected]
Educational Qualifications: B.Sc in Life Sciences (Microbiology preferred).
- Job description: The selected candidates are expected to work with biological samples and
microbial pure cultures along with any other lab work. Candidates having experience in molecular
biology techniques and microbial culture handling will be preferred. The candidate must
highlight their experience in their CV. They are also required to provide documentary
evidence of their experience from past employers.
- Emoluments: The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules,
depending upon qualifications & experience
Rs. 20,000/- per month plus 24% HRA (As per DST OM date 10.07.2020).
General Terms & Conditions:
- The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
- No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
- Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and
attach documentary proof of the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
- Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The Interviews will be held in offline/online mode.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through E-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., E-mail-ID, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 28th December, 2022