About the job
We are looking to recruit avian cell culture researchers to work on myoblast, fibroblast and adipocytes cell cultures for the cultivated/cell-based/lab-grown meat industry. The duties include aligning methodologies with research goals, conducting animal cell culture experiments to produce cells at scale. You should be able to deliver presentations, troubleshoot challenges and communicate effectively.
A passion for the meat alternatives and the cellular agriculture space is important to us.
- Interpreting research specifications and developing a work plan.
- Conducting secondary research based on journal articles.
- Carrying out wet-lab work in order to culture primary cells and evaluate their performance.
- Analyzing and interpreting patterns and trends.
- Recording findings by taking written notes and using appropriate software.
- Assisting management with budget and time schedules.
- Writing and presenting research when required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in biomedical engineering or biotechnology.
- Master’s degree/PhD. preferable.
- Proven experience in animal cell culture lab-work.
- Expertise in microscopy and imaging techniques preferable.
- Sound understanding of research methodologies.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Strong statistical and mathematical aptitude.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- A positive outlook toward failed experiments