National Health Mission Microbiologists – 40 Vacancies Available. National Health Mission jobs. MSc Microbiology job openings. National Health Mission Odisha job openings. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Odisha State Health & Family Welfare Society, Govt. of Odisha
Deptt. of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of Odisha
Annex Building of SIH&FW, Nayapalli, Unit-8, Bhubaneswar751012, District-Khordha (Odisha) Phone/Fax: 0674- 2392480/79
Advt. No: 02/23
Walk-in-Interview will be conducted as scheduled below for filling up of the following vacant positions under National Health Mission, Odisha on a contractual basis with monthly remuneration as noted against each and subject to renewal as per the terms and conditions of OSH&FW Society. These positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the scheme. The lower age limit for all the positions is 21 years as on dtd. 01.02.2023.
Interested candidates can log on to www.nhmodisha.gov.in for details of vacancy, eligibility criteria, Age, Application Form etc. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may appear for registration on the date mentioned against the post. Registration timing will be from 10.00 A. M. to 12 Noon only on Walk-in-Interview dates.
No application will be received after the scheduled date & timing of registration. Venue: – Mission Directorate (National Health Mission), Annex Building of SIH&FW, Nayapalli, Unit-8, Bhubaneswar, Dist- Khordha, Pin – 751012, Odisha.
The authority reserves the right to cancel this advertisement or modify the terms and conditions of this advertisement and the recruitment criteria at any stage of the recruitment process without assigning any reason thereof.
Name of the Post – Microbiologist
No. of vacancies – 40
Upper age limit as on dtd. 01.02.23 – Up to 67 years for MBBS Doctors and Up to 45 years for others.
Remuneration (in Rs.), Performance Incentive (P.I) & other allowances as admissible – Rs.45,875/-+PI
Qualification – The candidate must have passed M.Sc. in Microbiology from a recognized University / Institution.
Experience – S/he must have 01 years of post-qualification experience in Clinical Laboratory Services.
Age Relaxation and Additional Weightage of Marks are applicable for eligible applicants who are employees of the OSH&FW Society.
a) To avail of the benefit of age relaxation and weightage, the employee concerned should have completed at least three terms of contractual services (11 months each) under the OSH&FW Society.
b) The remarks recorded in PAR of the employee concerned must be “Outstanding” or “Very Good” for the preceding 03 (three) terms of contractual services under the OSH&FW Society.
c) The age relaxation for the applied post in respect of the employee of the OSH&FW Society shall be allowed @ 1 year for each contractual term of service in the Society up to a maximum of 10 years, over and above the maximum age limit prescribed in the Advertisement for the said post, subject to an upper age ceiling of 55 years.
d) Candidate who is an employee of the OSH&FW Society and has cleared all the steps in the recruitment process up to the final level of selection shall be eligible for the award of grace marks to the extent of 01 per cent of the total marks of examinations for each completed term of services in the Society up to a maximum of 10 per cent of the total marks which shall be added to the total marks secured by the said employee.
e) All the above provisions shall also be applicable to only one member of the family of a deceased employee of the OSH&FW Society, if eligible, as would have been applicable to the employee concerned.
Venue – Mission Directorate (National Health Mission), Annex Building of SIH&FW, Nayapalli, Unit-8, Bhubaneswar, Dist.- Khordha, Pin – 751012, Odisha.
General information and Instructions:
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may appear for registration between 10.00 A.M. to 12 Noon and consequently for an Interview if eligible, on the date as mentioned against the post. No registration will be allowed in any case after the scheduled date & time of registration. After shortlisting based on the required eligibility criteria, the candidates will be required to stay back for an interview. If the number of candidates registered and shortlisted will be high, then the interview will be continued for other date/s, which will be notified to the candidates on the date of registration.
- Candidates are required to come for an interview with a duly filled-in application in the prescribed format, available on the official website: www.nhmodisha.gov.in and bring all certificates/testimonials, in original and a set of self-attested photocopies of the same, in support of age, qualification and experience etc., for verification. Candidates are also required to bring two recent passport-size colour photographs and self-photo ID proof (Voter ID card / PAN card / Driving License / Aadhar card / Passport). An incomplete application in any form will be rejected.
- The candidate has to exhibit requisite documents/experience certificates which shall clearly establish his/her eligibility as per the conditions above, without which his/her candidature shall be rejected. The experience certificate of the Employer/s must clearly specify the period of incumbency, name of the post and nature of responsibility.
- Details of vacancy, eligibility, age, application form etc. can be downloaded from the official website (www.nhmodisha.gov.in).
- In case the marks obtained are in the form of CGPA, OGPA, DGPA, GPA, CPI etc., a certificate for conversion as applicable to the percentage of marks shall be submitted at the time of submission of the application form. Certification towards AICTE / UGC recognition of Institutions / Universities shall also be submitted at the time of submission of the application form, wherever applicable, without which the application shall not be considered & shall be rejected.
- Candidates who are over-aged, under-qualified, not having the requisite percentage of marks, not having requisite experience etc. need not apply.
- Candidates, who are already working in Health Department either on a regular or on a contractual basis, have to submit a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer (appointing authority) at the time of the interview, without which they will not be eligible for appearing the interview. NOC issued by any other authority other than appointing authority will not be accepted. NOC must be specific for the post, S/He applying and must be issued subsequent to the issue of the advertisement.
- If any candidate is found to have suppressed any material information or furnished false information/documents, his/her case shall not be considered for the post applied for and in the case already engaged on the basis of the said information/documents, his / her service shall be terminated from the Society forthwith. Candidates who have been disengaged earlier from the OSH&FW Society on administrative grounds such as disobedience / poor performances/misbehaviour / criminal activity etc. are not eligible.
- No personal correspondence/queries will be entertained. All communication will be made through email / official website / Notice Board. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.
- The candidates securing 50% and more marks in Final Panel Merit list shall be kept in the Panel with a validity of 01 year from the date of its approval. The panel for the above position shall also remain valid for similar posts / in other programmes under the NHM ambit with the same educational qualifications and same remuneration, as will be decided by the Society.
- The number of vacancies/remuneration as mentioned under this advertisement may vary at the time of actual engagement.
- The authority reserves the right to modify or cancel the recruitment criteria of all the positions/ applications at any stage of the recruitment process without assigning any reason thereof.
- The result of Walk-in-Interview will be published on the official website of NHM.