Requisition ID 52874
Designation: Senior Research Associate
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Pharmaceutical Development
Syngene International Ltd. (BSE: 539268, NSE: SYNGENE, ISIN: INE398R01022), is an integrated research, development and manufacturing services company serving the global pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical sectors. Syngene’s 4500+ scientists offer both skills and the capacity to deliver great science, robust data management and IP security and quality manufacturing, at speed, to improve time-to-market and lower the cost of innovation. With a combination of dedicated research facilities for Amgen, Baxter, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Herbalife, as well as 1.9 Mn sq ft of specialist discovery, development and manufacturing facilities, Syngene works with biotech companies pursuing leading edge science as well as multinationals including GSK and Merck KGaA.
- Has basic knowledge on different solid oral manufacturing equipment (not limited) like RMG, roller compactor, powder blenders, tablet compression machines, Wurster processors, tablet coating machines, capsule filling machines, spray dryer and hot melt extruders.
- Basic knowledge on parenteral and topical products is also beneficial
- Has basic understanding on the USFDA and EMEA guidelines for filing for drug products.
- Responsible for execution of development trial batches and GMP batches under the supervision of senior scientists in the team.
- Executes technical activities involving active pharmaceutical ingredients that may be potent or hazardous while following appropriate safety procedures.
- Works independently, supervised on a “weekly” basis, recognizes key issues likely to affect successful and/or timely completion.
- For those issues that cannot be resolved by the project team, brings them to the attention of the line manager.
- Completes development reports and regulatory support documentation as required.
- Maintains an awareness of current scientific practice and current good manufacturing processes
- When requested, provides other support as required.
- Complies with Health, Safety and Environmental responsibilities for the position.
- Maintains current training records for required procedures.
- Complies with departmental and company policies.
- Desired Industrial experience:
Educational Qualification: MPharma(specialization in Pharmaceutics) from reputed Indian university with good academic track record.
Experience: at least 1-3 years post M. Pharm and worked on development products meant for US/EU filing.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
It is the policy of Syngene to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable legislation or local law. In addition, Syngene will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.