ICMR-NIIH BSc Biological Sciences Technical Assistant Job Opening – Applications Invited. BSc Biological Sciences job opening. Biological Sciences vacancy for ICMR-National Institute of Immunohaematology. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
ICMR-National Institute of Immunohaematology
(Indian Council of Medical Research)
13th Floor, New Multistoreyed Building,
KEM Hospital Campus, Parel, Mumbai-400012
Advertisement No.: NIIH/01/T/05/2023
The ICMR- National Institute of Immunohaematology, Indian Council of Medical Research, an autonomous organization under Department of Health and Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India invites online applications from citizen of India at “MKCL RecruitLive Portal”: https://recruitlive.mkcl.org/icmr-niih. Only those applications which are successfully filled through the website and found in order shall be accepted. Candidates should go through the Recruitment notice carefully before applying for the post and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions like Age-Limit/Essential Qualifications (EQs)/Category etc. as indicated in this Notice. Candidature of the applicants not meeting the eligibility conditions will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process without any notice. Candidature of the applicants shall be purely PROVISIONAL at all stages of the recruitment process. Details as follows:
1. Important timelines for the examination/test process will be as under:-
|Item(s) / Activities||Timeline(s)/|
|Opening date for online registration for filling up of online|
application MKCL RecruitLive Portal/ICMR-NIIH/ICMR
websites https://recruitlive.mkcl.org/icmr-niih, www.niih.org.in
|Closing date for online registration & submission of|
upto 05.00 PM
|Tentative Schedule for CBT Examination||20.08.2023|
- All the above dates are tentative and in case of any situation beyond control, these dates may be changed at any time. Information about such changes, if any, will be given on the websites of ICMR-NIIH and ICMR. Candidates are advised to remain in touch with these websites for information regarding this recruitment process and changes in the schedule, if any.
- Information about vacancies, qualifications and other eligibility criteria, pay level, application process and methodology & other terms and conditions of the recruitment is given in the succeeding sections of these guidelines.
2. Details of vacancies/ Pay Level & Reservations:
Post Code: TA-01
Name of the Post: Technical Assistant
Level as per VII CPC pay Matrix plus allowances as admissible under the Govt. rules: Level-6 Rs.35400-112400
Total number of tentative vacancies & Reservation: 01-UR
- The posts are meant for ICMR-NIIH, Mumbai, however the candidates selected for the
above vacancies can be posted anywhere by the Competent Authority of ICMR, New Delhi as it carries All India service liability.
- No request for specific posting/transfer on or after selection would be entertained.
- The above vacancies (including reserved vacancies) are provisional and subject to variation. The competent authority reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies at any stage. The competent authority also reserves the right to
withdraw the advertisement at any stage without assigning any reason.
3. Eligibility Criteria: Essential, Desirable Qualification and Age Limit For The Post as on 01.08.2023:
Essential Qualifications: 1st class three-year Bachelor‟s degree in Biological Sciences / Biotechnology from a recognized University.
Desirable Qualifications: 02 years experience in Molecular Biology.
Upper Age Limit as on 01.08.2023: Not exceeding 30 years
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for an Online Computer based Test information for which will be provided in the Admit card.
- The candidate who has applied for more than one post is required to indicate his Posts-wise preference very carefully at the time of document verification.
- He/she would not be considered for any post, if he/she has not indicated his/her preference for such posts. Option exercised at the time of document verification will be final.
- After the Computer based Test and Document verification wherever applicable, the ICMRNIIH will draw up the Merit List for each category of the post.
- Once the candidate has been given his/her first available preference, as per his/her merit, he/she will not be considered for any other options.
- The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all stages of the examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification, at any time before or after the CBT, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the ICMR-NIIH.
Selection of the above posts would be on the merit achieved by the candidates in the CBT.
As the Government of India has dispensed with the holding of interview for Group „B‟ and „C‟ (non-gazetted) posts, there will be no interview for these posts.
4. Age relaxation:
- Upper age limit shall be determined as on the closing date for submission of online
- Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate only will
be accepted for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
- Permissible relaxation of upper age limit for claiming age relaxation to Departmental candidates as admissible will be given in accordance with instructions issued by DoPT from time to time in this regard.
- Candidate working in ICMR funded projects continuously shall also be eligible for age relaxation up to five years provided he/she has entered into project service within the prescribed age limit for the post. No objection certificate in the prescribed format at Annexure I should be submitted.
- The age relaxation for reserved category applicants is admissible only in the case of
vacancies being reserved for such categories. The reserved category applicants, who apply against unreserved vacancies, will get age relaxation to the extent it is available to UR category candidates i.e. no age relaxation would be available to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)/SC/ST/EWS/Women: Exempted from
payment of fee.
- For all others: Rs. 300/-
Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
Mode Of Payment:
The candidates can deposit the above application fee through online payment gateway available at the APPLICATION PORTAL using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
How to apply (Procedure of Application):
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through “MKCL RecruitLive Portal”: https://recruitlive.mkcl.org/icmr-niih.
- No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. Candidate registration will be provisional as their eligibility will be verified only in case they are shortlisted and called for Document verification. Mere issue of Admit card shall not imply acceptance of candidature.
- Before registering on the portal, the candidates should possess the following:
a) Valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid for at least one year.
b) It will be Truly Online registration process hence it is advisable to have stable internet
c) The computer used for registration should have Camera and Mic.
d) During the registration process, a candidate photograph & video will be taken. Hence it is advised to have well-dressed/combed hair before moving ahead with the registration process.
e) Candidates are advised to have Aadhaar Card ready during registration process to avoid the incorrect data entry activity. During the registration process, the candidate is not required to upload any kind of document. Candidates must be cautious while filling up registration details.
Annexures Available for Download