IIMR Research Jobs 2022 – Biotech, Biochem, Life Sciences Apply
IIMR Research Jobs 2022 – Biotech, Biochem, Life Sciences Apply. ICAR-IIMR Bioinformatics, Life Sciences, Genetics Research Jobs, Apply Online. IIMR Hiring for SRF & Young Professional posts.
Applicants are invited for the post of SRF/YP-II (One position) purely on contractual basis in ICARIndian Institute Millets Research, Hyderabad-500030 through an online interview on 5
th January 2023.
Job Title: Senior Research Fellow (SRF) or Young Professional II (YP II)
No.of posts: One
Project Title: ICARBMGF project on “Application of Next-Generation Breeding, Genotyping, and Digitalization Approaches for Improving the Genetic Gain in Indian Staple Crops”.
I. Essential Academic Qualifications: Master’s degree in Genetics/Plant breeding/ Biotechnology/ Plant Molecular Biology/ Botany/Biochemistry/ Bioinformatics/Life Sciences
a. Candidates having postgraduate degree in the above-mentioned academic subjects
with 4 years of Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of Master’s degree will be
considered for SRF.
b. Candidates having postgraduate degree in the above-mentioned academic subjects
with 3 years of Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of Master’s degree with NET
qualification or Ph.D. will be considered for SRF.
c. Candidates having postgraduate degree in the above-mentioned academic subjects
with 3 years of Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of
Master’s degree without NET
qualification will be considered for YP II.
Salary: A fixed salary of Rs. 31,000 + HRA for SRF per month.
A fixed salary of Rs 35,000 for YP II per month..
Duration: Till 31st Oct 2023.
Research experience in the application of next-generation sequencing data, bioinformatics tools, molecular markers, gene expression assays, and high throughput marker data in crops.
How To Apply:
The eligible candidates are requested to send their duly-filled bio-data in the enclosed application format ‘Annexure – I’ and ‘Annexure – II’, along with self-attested scanned copies (PDF/JPEG) of the relevant documents by e-mail to [email protected] on or before 31st December, 2022. Shortlisted candidates will be provided the link before the date of the online interview via email.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The above posts are purely temporary and on a contractual basis till the termination of the project. The selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointment/absorption in ICAR-IIMR or funding agency at the end of the project.
2. The age limit of the above position is up to 35 years as of the date of the interview. The relaxation in the upper age limit is five years for SC/ST/women candidates and three years for OBC candidates as per the rules.
3. The duly filled-in application form (as per the format-Annexure I enclosed) with a photograph affixed on it and signed, should be sent to [email protected] on or before 31st December, 2022.
4. All the relevant original testimonials (date of birth, degree certificate, experience certificate, etc., if any) are to be shown and a set of attested copies of all the certificates will be required to be submitted by the candidates for verification, before joining, if selected. If any candidate is found to have submitted false information/claims at any stage, their candidature will be summarily rejected or the appointment will be terminated.
5. No objection and experience certificate are required from the employer; in case he/she is employed.
6. For short-listed candidates, the interview will be held online on 5 th January, 2023 and the details of which will be communicated through email.
7. The online reporting time for the interview will be communicated. The candidates shall adhere to the instructions and timings of joining the online interview. The candidate/s may be required to wait for access as per the waiting list.
8. The candidates are advised to ensure good internet connectivity for the smooth conduct of the interview and download the relevant software to connect the link.
9. No TA/DA/ any other expenses will be paid for attending the interview.
10. Concealing of the facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination of the candidate. The decision of the competent authority will be final and binding in all respects.
11. It may be noted by the candidate intending to attend the online interview if any of his near or distant relatives is an employee of the ICAR – IIMR, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing (Annexure-II) along with the form application so as to reach us by 31st December 2022. Suppose any such certificate and or declaration is furnished on the date of the interview and found that his relative is an employee of ICAR – IIMR. In that case, such candidate will not be allowed to appear for the interview. Moreover, even after joining, if the information is found to be false, her/his candidature is liable to be rejected and/ or termination of the contract. All the other candidates are also required to submit the scanned declaration duly compulsorily
signed in the format (Annexure II) along with other documents through e-mail.
12. In case of any disputes, it will be resolved within the jurisdiction of Hyderabad, Telangana court only.
Submission of online application (Last Date): 31st December 2022
Online interview: 5th January 2023 at 10.30 AM
What is necessary: Mobile phone or computer having internet facility with Zoom app to attend the interview (only for short-listed candidates based on online application).