HaystackAnalytics Recruitment For Sr. Research Analyst, Applications Invited
Position – Sr. Research Analyst (Microbial Genomics) & (Human Genomics)
Location – Mumbai | Work From Office
Total Experience – 5-7 Years’ Experience
Joining Date – Immediate
- Analyse and manage the NGS / Nanopore data using relevant pipelines.
- Develop customized pipelines and workflows and tweak current pipeline filters for NGS and Nanopore analysis
- Help in developing and executing various data management strategies
- Identify the databases, tools, catalogues, and their reliability in future and help the research team with data collection strategies
- Interpret genetic sequence variations identified through the pipelines
- Check the quality and accuracy of the data
- Work in conjunction with team members to ensure consistent result generation
- Work in conjunction with wet lab and tech teams to ensure smooth operations and
- Troubleshoot issues related to data analysis tools and software
- Review literature for new technologies in the field of Bioinformatics
- Write grants and papers in the company
- Creating documentation and maintaining it
- Worked in genomics for 4+ years. Sound knowledge about genetics and genomics
- Experience with building bioinformatics pipelines for NGS data
- Perform basic statistical analysis
- Comfortable working on Linux OS system
- Ability to read, interpret and curate scientific literature
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate
records, follow instructions, complete deadlines, and comply with company policies
- Experience of 3-5yrs+ in R/Python & experience of 1-2yrs+ in Bash scripting
- Experience with pipeline orchestration tools (Nextflow or Snakemake)
How to Apply: Interested candidates to send their resumes at [email protected].
Who are we?
HaystackAnalytics is a company working in deep technology of genomics, computing, and data science for creating the first of its kind clinical reporting engine in healthcare. We are a new but well-funded company with a tremendous amount of pedigree in the team (IIT Founders, IIT & IIM core team). Some of the technologies we have created are a global first in infectious disease and chronic diagnostics. As a product company creating a huge amount of IP, our Technology and R&D team are our crown jewels. With early success of our products in India, we are now expanding to take our products to international shores.
Check the notification below