Govt DRDO-DIPAS Jobs 2022
Govt DRDO-DIPAS Jobs 2022 – Project Associate / Research Fellow Post. DRDO Defence Institute of Physiology and Allied Sciences has announced job vacancy for Project Associate / Research Fellow position. Check out more details below:
DRDO Vacancy Details
Defence Institute of Physiology and Allied Sciences provides an excellent opportunity for young and motivated researchers to pursue a career in basic and applied Life Science research. DIPAS endeavors to optimize human performance under extreme operational environments using the physiological, biochemical, nutritional, and ergonomic approaches. The departments are equipped with state-of-art facilities to conduct human studies, and animal and in-vitro experimentation with an interdisciplinary approach.
Applications are invited from young and motivated candidates for a Walk-in-Interview for selection of Project Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate (01/ One vacancy) under DST funded project entitled “Characterizing milk colostrum of Ladakhi cows and yak for identification of biomolecules with therapeutic potential” purely on contractual basis for the period up to December 2024 or co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier. The eligible and interested candidates are invited to appear for the same on the scheduled date, time and venue as indicated below.
Post Code Project JRF/ Associate-01
Post/ Vacancies Project JRF/ Project Associate
No. of Vacancies 01
Salary/ Emoluments JRF: 31,000/-plus HRA Project Associate: 25,000/- plus HRA
As per DST Guidelines (Office Memorandum No. SR/S9/Z-05/2019 dated 10th July 2020)
Tentative Tenure Up till December 2024 or co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
1. Post Graduate degree in Life Sciences/ Biochemistry/ Biomedical Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Biophysics/ Molecular Biology/ Zoology/ Bioinformatics/ Genetics with first division, wherever division or equivalent grading.
2. Valid NET/ GATE Score.
3. Candidates without NET/ GATE can apply but will be considered for the ‘Project Associate’ position as per DST guidelines.
Desirable Qualifications Working experience in the field of Neurobiology/ Molecular Biology/NGS Data Analysis/ Proteomics/ Bioinformatics.
Age Limit 28 years as on date of Interview (Relaxation for SC/ST & OBC Candidates as per Govt. guidelines).
Eligible candidates may send their duly completed application as per the format given in the advertisement by e-mail to email@example.com and appear for walk-in-interview at 1000 hrs on 26th July 2022 for Project Junior Research Fellow/ Associate at DIPAS, Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi-110054.
Please note that the candidates registered between 0900 hrs to 1200 hrs on the mentioned date will only be considered for an interview.
Venue for Interview: DIPAS, DRDO, Ministry of Defence, Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi110054.
The post advertised is for project work of the Institute, those who are medically fit and willing to work in adverse environmental conditions like high altitude, desert etc. may only apply. Incomplete application is liable to be rejected.
1. Only those candidates who have been awarded degree/provisional certificate are eligible to apply.
2. The offer of fellowship will under no circumstances confer on the candidates any right for absorption in DRDO or Ph.D. Registration.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or for joining if selected.
4. Admission shall not be claimed by any candidate as a matter of right. The admission shall be entirely at the discretion of the Selection Committee of the Institute which may refuse to admit any candidate without assigning any reason thereof.
5. Candidates will be required to produce certificates/testimonials in original at the time of interview.
6. Performa of application can be downloaded from URL: http://www.drdo.gov.in
7. The Institute has all the rights to cancel the admission process/selection at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
Contact person: Dr. Shweta Rawat, HRD Coordinator, DIPAS, Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi110054. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone no. 011- 23883111.
Last Date: 25/07/2022