DBT/Wellcome Trust India Alliance
Deadline 16 December
DBT/Wellcome Trust India Alliance (India Alliance) invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of GRANTS ADVISER.
The India Alliance seeks to identify suitably qualified candidates for the position of Grants Adviser. This position is facilitatory in nature and will work to ensure that grant applications are reviewed, processed, and awarded at par with international standards.
- Ability to understand biomedical research proposals, process them with due diligence, manage peer review and award of funding applications
- Willingness to work in a business environment with close links to scientific research
- Commitment to high standards of ethics and scientific review
- Ability to liaise with the scientific community and develop positive relationships with applicants and grant-holders
- Attention to detail while managing large workloads within given deadlines
- Ability to maintain accurate and organised grant records and the timely input of accurate grant-related and financial data, according to defined standards.
- Ability to work in a team and according to defined standards and controls
- Adequate IT skills and ability to work on large records
The remuneration for this post will be based on qualifications and experience.
Ph.D. in Life Science/Biological Sciences/similar areas with 2 – 3 years of research administration experience.
- Permission to work in India. The work location will be Hyderabad
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Aptitude for analytical and critical thinking
- Understanding of research funding mechanisms
- Administrative experience within the context of a research funding organisation or a university
To apply, please send the following to the CEO (email@example.com) by December 16, 2022.
Please ensure the subject line reads: “Application for Grants/Fellowships Adviser”.
- Your CV (limit 2 pages; Arial Font size 11)
- A cover letter stating why you are suitable for the position (limit 1 page; Arial Font size 11)
- Examples of written work (scientific papers do not qualify)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further processing. India Alliance reserves the right not to hire anyone or re-advertise if a suitable person is not found.
In case of queries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org; it may take up to 3 working days for a response.
People who have applied against the previous round of advertisements in the month of June 2022, should reapply for the position, if still interested.
(Note: This form does NOT have a ‘Save and Close’ option; it will not be possible to save your responses for multiple editing before submission. CLICK ON THE ‘SUBMIT’ BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TO COMPLETE THE FORM.)
Do not use Internet Explorer to fill this form. Use ONLY Google Chrome
For more details click here