Research Job for Biochem, Biotech – MSc & MTech Apply Online at CFTRI
CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru
ADVERTISEMENT NO. PAT. 169/2023
CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru, a constituent National Laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 01 (One) position of PROJECT ASSOCIATE LEVEL-I.
Job Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
Project Entitled : “Bioconversion of edible oilseed meals into value added products” ( HCP-0054) tenable at the Department of Traditional Foods & Applied Nutrition CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru, Karnataka.
No of Posts: 01
Duration: Initially up to March 2024, & extendable up to March 2026 or till the project is over on a temporary contractual basis.
Job Requirements: Desirable Qualification: good merit and familiar with HPLC and GC
- Rs.31,000/- per month plus HRA for those who are qualified for National Eligibility Tests (CSIRUGC NET, GATE, etc).
- Rs.25,000/- per month plus HRA for others who do not fall under (1) above.
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc/ M.Tech in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology from recognized University or equivalent.
Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates should not have exceeded 35 years of age as on 16-09-2023 i.e. the last date of receiving the applications.
- The engagement of PROJECT ASSOCIATE LEVEL-I is exclusively for the above-mentioned research work.
- The engagement will be contractual and purely on temporary basis for a period of March-2024, or co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under the externally funded project does not confer any right / claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR-CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- Performance of the Project Staff will be reviewed every six months. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the engagement could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of interview.
Eligible candidates may submit online application at https://patcell.cftri.res.in along with necessary attachments of the certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/experience etc. on or before 16-09-2023 under the subject panels Biochemistry/ Biotechnology. Applications of those candidates, which are already active in the above subject panels for PROJECT ASSOCIATE LEVEL – I with the above eligibility requirements will be considered by default.
Applications received after the due date 16-09-2023 will not be considered. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through email.