Cothas Coffee Co Quality Executive Job Opening – Apply Now
Cothas Coffee Co Bengaluru, Karnataka, India On-site
Roles and Responsibility
- Incoming inspections for raw materials, finished goods and packing materials and monitor their compliance.
- Ensure adherence to food safety guidelines as well as legal obligations
- Assist and develop quality control procedures/sops for products manufactured in Cothas coffee.
- To perform food, air, water, and swab testing and other related activities as nominated.
- Checking and ensuring raw material quality & processed material quality as per the quality specifications on a day-to-day basis
- Assist in food handling and processing activities in production areas and warehouses.
- Coordinate with the operations team to identify process corrections to eliminate deviation from quality standards
- Inspect final output and review for compliance
- Inspecting the right products or rejecting defectives
- Keep accurate documentation
- Submit detailed QA reports to the QA manager
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures for QA
- Should be able to handle equipment for rapid quality testing on the field
- Competencies and Skills
- Good communication skills
- Organizational Skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be a Self-Starter & should be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- In-depth understanding of quality control procedures