Cognizant Hiring Medical Scribes in India
MEDICAL SCRIBE :
There is a growing demand for medical scribes and good reason. They help with the efficiency and accuracy of data and records of patients. It is a vast growing process in India; many companies are acquiring this process on a large scale. With the increasing demand for Virtual Medical Scribes, there is a lot of scope for learning a new skill and an attractive salary package. Many new individuals have entered the medical scribe industry in India over the years, increasing the demand for skilled MTs who can be trained as scribes and experienced medical scribes. Medical scribing has evolved into an indispensable skill. Suppose an individual wants to pursue a medical scribe career. In that case, one can find work within India to scribe for doctors in the United States and other developed countries that require medical scribes. Doctors require scribes, and they outsource this work to countries like India. The scribe must meticulously enter all pertinent data directly into the EHR (Electronic Health Record) while simultaneously being able to view and listen to the recordings. The scribe needs to be familiar with medical terms and drug names to quickly enter information while the doctor is taking care of the patient.
In this project, you will be an integral member of the patient care team, working in near real-time with a doctor and their medical team to help summarize, validate, and complete confidential medical documentation of patient visits – including patient histories, exams, radiographic findings, assessments, and treatment plans.
- A Virtual Medical Scribe works asynchronously with a physician and their care team to complete documentation of clinic visits.
- Specialists support healthcare providers and their patients using an emerging technology platform to complete confidential medical documentation summaries of patient encounters.
- SPE Agents save time for providers by delivering accurate documentation within hours of patient visits.
- Documentation includes patient histories, exams, radiographic findings, assessments, and treatment plans.
- Specialists make healthcare functional and efficient by allowing providers to keep their focus on their patients.
- Candidates who are passionate about medicine and desire to impact the future of healthcare are desired.
- Candidates should also be quick learners who can get up to speed with medical terminology, including anatomy and treatment modalities, and strive for continual learning and improvement.
- Successful candidates will be eager to learn new technology and be open to making changes as new technologies evolve. Training will be provided through our training program.
- Required in a medical office, clinical or healthcare documentation, or similar academic setting
- Familiarity with medical terminology & medical summarization.
- Excellent English professional writing skills, including advanced proficiency in grammar and spelling.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to understand diverse accents and dialects of physicians, their staff, and patients.
- Ability to work independently in a secure and private location with a reliable high-speed internet connection.
- Ability to participate in live video chat and screen-sharing sessions for training.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 or other cloud-based productivity tools.
Education Qualification: Any Graduate with Relevant Experience Experience: 1 – 3 Years in Medical Summarization / Medical Transcription/ Medical Scribing.
SHIFT: – FOR ALL POSITIONS WILL BE NIGHT SHIFT.
Employee Status: Full-Time Employee
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: may 22, 2023
About Cognizant; Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies globally.
Disclaimer: GetMicrobiologyJobs provides general information only. Job seekers must verify job postings and employers before applying. We’re not liable for scams or fraudulent job postings. Be cautious of any job postings asking for money. We never ask for money.